Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK1998)
    Thank you!! Actually my second but yeah I'm looking forward to it
    Haha it's good you know which unis your prefer over the other at least! When did you send your application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by radiohead97)
    Haha it's good you know which unis your prefer over the other at least! When did you send your application?
    I actually like all my choices but would love to get into Bristol.
    I paid exactly 2 weeks ago. But my school has to go through the process and all, so I dont really know when it's officially off. :3

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer! :-) For German and Management studies.

ReputationRep:
    my application just got sent of by my school today really hoping for an offer for reading!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=RK1998;[url="tel:60282301"]60282301[/url]]I actually like all my choices but would love to get into Bristol.
    I paid exactly 2 weeks ago. But my school has to go through the process and all, so I dont really know when it's officially off. :3[tUOTEletting you know it has been send to your univesrsities and your school have attxvhed your reference

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Butler1234;60325339]
    (Original post by RK1998;[url="tel:60282301")
    60282301[/url]]I actually like all my choices but would love to get into Bristol.
    I paid exactly 2 weeks ago. But my school has to go through the process and all, so I dont really know when it's officially off. :3[tUOTEletting you know it has been send to your univesrsities and your school have attxvhed your reference
    Yeah that's what I meant ahaha. Oh nice man, what did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=RK1998;60326373]
    (Original post by Butler1234)

Yeah that's what I meant ahaha. Oh nice man, what did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied for psychology and sorry my last message messed up I meant to say that UCAS will email u when its actually sent , what did u apply for?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Butler1234;60326653]
    (Original post by RK1998)
    I applied for psychology and sorry my last message messed up I meant to say that UCAS will email u when its actually sent , what did u apply for?
    Ohh got it, sorry. I'm applying for Economics :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazeydaisy)
    Applied today for International relations and politics!
    Hope I hear from them soon!
    I want to do that course! debating on whether or not to reply as Im currently predicted BBC but they ask for BBB - help! should I apply?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who has applied from geography here received an offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an offer for psychology ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roosters4sale)
    I got an offer! :-) For German and Management studies.
    hey, what are your predicted grades? if you dont mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samuelking97)
    Anyone who has applied from geography here received an offer yet?
    I have, abb

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if anybody has heard anything about the night/gig life for the uni?
    I went to the festival last year and obviously loved it, I've been reading online and some people say that it's good whereas others say it's boring?
    I'd like to put Reading as my firm but the whole concert thing is a big part of the deal for me and I'm not sure if I'd like to travel to London constantly, especially as I'm from near there anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francesca_l)
    hey, what are your predicted grades? if you dont mind me asking
    ABB. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idkwhattocallme)
    I want to do that course! debating on whether or not to reply as Im currently predicted BBC but they ask for BBB - help! should I apply?
    I would normally say go for it! I've applied to Birmingham with ABC and their entry grades are ABB. BUT I think IR at Reading is either over subscribed this year or they didn't like me, as I was expecting a BBB offer and got a ABB one instead.

It's your choice!

ReputationRep:
    Applied today for International relations and politics!
    Hope I hear from them soon!
    Hey, I am thinking off applying for this course aswell have you got an offer yet? And what did you get at AS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessacb)
    Hey, I am thinking off applying for this course aswell have you got an offer yet? And what did you get at AS?
    My offer was for ABB/AAC and I got BCC at AS. My predicted grades are ABC

ReputationRep:
    My offer was for ABB/AAC and I got BCC at AS. My predicted grades are ABC
    Just sent off my application today, I am applying for Politics and International Relations too.

Worrying because wanted this to be one of my top choices... I got BBBC at AS but continuing with BBC, so... Slightly worried.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by blahblahblah20)
    I was wondering if anybody has heard anything about the night/gig life for the uni?
    I went to the festival last year and obviously loved it, I've been reading online and some people say that it's good whereas others say it's boring?
    I'd like to put Reading as my firm but the whole concert thing is a big part of the deal for me and I'm not sure if I'd like to travel to London constantly, especially as I'm from near there anyway
    The night life in Reading is good you can do student nights Monday to Saturday if you so wish. You can also find different club nights with different types of music, for example Sakura do rock nights on Monday and Qclub do Propaganda on a Thursday. Sub89 also do rave nights and get DJs in. Also if you are concerned about gigs in London I wouldn't worry because it only takes like 30 mins to get back.

Hope this has helped and feel free to ask me any other questions.
    Emma
    2nd Year Human and Physical Geography

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 28, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.