Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The HappyYy Thread - MAKE A TSRIAN SMILE. ^-^ watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    It honestly did :rofl: OK, how about an :awesome: instead <3?

Soon you can become mod and oust other more sketchy mods :yes:

Also Anon as someone said earlier, I wish there were more people like you in the world :moon: (Including the savagery of course :afraid: )
    I second this motion :fuhrer: Anon for Prime Minister <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starlight82)
    Don't try and get Anon's approval by one upping my compliment :fuhrer:

Anon for dictator

ReputationRep:
    It honestly did :rofl: OK, how about an :awesome: instead <3?

Soon you can become mod and oust other more sketchy mods :yes:

Also Anon as someone said earlier, I wish there were more people like you in the world :moon: (Including the savagery of course :afraid: )
    Oh I know it did, I was only joking. XD Well, an awesome emoticon is AWESOME. :awesome:

:rofl: No, that'd never happen.

Oh my stahp guys, :cry2: <3 You're being way too kind. :jumphug: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Anon for dictator
    Anon for world leader :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    Anon for Dalek Emperor :fuhrer:

(Original post by Anon_98)
    Oh I know it did, I was only joking. XD Well, an awesome emoticon is AWESOME. :awesome:

:rofl: No, that'd never happen.

Oh my stahp guys, :cry2: <3 You're being way too kind. :jumphug: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's very awesome :awesome:

Both of your threads are great, both make me smile :rofl: Btw, remember that Business Essay I was talking about? Well, it's in soon, and seeing as youre so good at writing, get cracking :fuhrer:

<3 :jumphug:

ReputationRep:

Anon for dictator
    Guys please.

Bahahahahahahhah XD As much as I'm loving the amazing compliments, we don't want to unnecessarily boost my ego so stahp. :fuhrer:

:hugs: <33

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

It's very awesome :awesome:

Both of your threads are great, both make me smile :rofl: Btw, remember that Business Essay I was talking about? Well, it's in soon, and seeing as youre so good at writing, get cracking :fuhrer:

<3 :jumphug:
    Aw yay - Thank you. ^-^ I've made like four now btw but one of them got closed - only because it mentioned reputation gems though. Yes, ofc I remember xD I'm honestly not!¡ :rofl: Totally will do regardless but just be prepared to read tons of waffling.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are you saying Anon is the Emperor of all things evil? :eek: Anon, he snaked you again :fuhrer:

Guys please.

Bahahahahahahhah XD As much as I'm loving the amazing compliments, we don't want to unnecessarily boost my ego so stahp. :fuhrer:

:hugs: <33

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can't stop :fuhrer:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Aw yay - Thank you. ^-^ I've made like four now btw but one of them got closed - only because it mentioned reputation gems though. Yes, ofc I remember xD I'm honestly not!¡ :rofl: Totally will do regardless but just be prepared to read tons of waffling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wut, what was your fourth about :eek: ? And how do you get banned for talking about rep, m8 the mods have really come down hard on you for some reason :rofl: Don't worry, only need 40%

Are you saying Anon is the Emperor of all things evil? :eek: Anon, he snaked you again :fuhrer:

Well..yeah. I mean look, I found rare footage of Anon savaging on TSR :eek: Be warned!

Spoiler:
    Show

OK, I'll stop now Anon

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: That's actually hilarious. You're so observant starlight, I would've missed his secret Nagini ways. O_o

:lol:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ... xD I'm sorry, I had to. :indiff:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well..yeah. I mean look, I found rare footage of Anon savaging on TSR :eek: Be warned!
    Spoiler:
    Show

OK, I'll stop now Anon
    Bless her, she's doing her duty for Mr Skeltal by exposing skeletons in that footage - I'm so proud :cry2:

And with that, I'll stop too

:rofl: That's actually hilarious. You're so observant starlight, I would've missed it his secret Nagini ways. O_o

:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've become accustomed to his snaking sadly :no: nice meme :lol: but noooooo Anon, I can't stop posting...unless I get permabanned again :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Wut, what was your fourth about :eek: ? And how do you get banned for talking about rep, m8 the mods have really come down hard on you for some reason :rofl: Don't worry, only need 40%
    The fourth one was my favourite actually¡! :eek4: If Im allowed to have a favourite, that is. It was when I was transitioning from 6 to 7 gems. :dance: So I suppose it was perfectly acceptable aha. ^-^
    Stop making me laugh.

Spoiler:
    Show

OK, I'll stop now Anon
    I can't even see the gif, it's just a stationery picture of... I don't even know what and I'm deliberately choosing not to go over to the website to view it. You lose. :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bless her, she's doing her duty for Mr Skeltal by exposing skeletons in that footage - I'm so proud :cry2:

And with that, I'll stop too

I've become accustomed to his snaking sadly :no: nice meme :lol: but noooooo Anon, I can't stop posting...unless I get permabanned again :rofl:
    What the...this is so out of place, there was no meme in there, you've patronised her :toofunny: Cruel man, cruel :rofl:

The fourth one was my favourite actually¡! :eek4: If Im allowed to have a favourite, that is. It was when I was transitioning from 6 to 7 gems. :dance: So I suppose it was perfectly acceptable aha. ^-^
    Stop making me laugh.

I can't even see the gif, it's just a stationery picture of... I don't even know what and I'm deliberately choosing not to go over to the website to view it. You lose. :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh wut, you made another Happy thread before? I didn't see that Soon you'll be on 8 gems before I'm on 9, what about you sta- Oh yeah never mind, 6 gem peasant

It was a gif of a Dalek killing someone It captured how you savaged Aph well Allow that, I'll stop now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh no not again!)
    You're an overly emotional one aren't you?:indiff:

You're all over the place like spilt milk.
    why are you doing this to her?

ReputationRep:
    too swaggy for my soul
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol reminds me of what you said in the tinychat days but don't comment to this. Just had to say.

ReputationRep:
    I like the idea of THT Anon_98 bro :groovy:

If there are not at least 5 'chicken crossed the road' jokes by Sunday I'll start crying for the rest of next week
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes it's still a threat :hide:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rat poison)
    why are you doing this to her?
    Can you stop quoting me?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    XD Oh..that's v true and we don't want that to happen again.. :no: Keep posting, starlight. Keep posting. :console: <3

What the...this is so out of place, there was no meme in there, you've patronised her :toofunny: Cruel man, cruel :rofl:
    There was a meme!¡ ^-^ It was one of those that everyone posts practically everywhere though aha, nothing special.

Oh wut, you made another Happy thread before? I didn't see that Soon you'll be on 8 gems before I'm on 9, what about you sta- Oh yeah never mind, 6 gem peasant

It was a gif of a Dalek killing someone It captured how you savaged Aph well Allow that, I'll stop now
    Yes you did see it bc you posted on the first page. :lol: No, I was moving up a gem level and yeah... Do you remember now? XD I don't know why I'm expecting you to recall it tbh, it wasn't anything overly significant. >.<
    :rofl:

Heyyyyy...I actually, genuinely regret that bc I wasn't v nice I'm so silly sometimes. Well, all the time but there are times when it happens at a much greater effect than others and I always look back the day after and facepalm so hard bc I let my emotions take control when I shouldn't have yet apparently in that moment in time I considered myself to be doing the right thing. Gah, awful. >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh no not again!)
    Can you stop quoting me?
    It will be rather easy when you get banned again. Till then

*quotes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rat poison)
    lol reminds me of what you said in the tinychat days but don't comment to this. Just had to say.
    Ohmyg, I've seen you around lately but I didn't know that I knew you!¡ :eek4: I honestly still don't know who you are but you must be a friend of mine if you remember that. O_o I actually v much enjoyed that short lived period tbh. :moon:

Here is a hug bc I probably miss your presence. -----> :jumphug: <3

P.S. I'm sorry, I know you told me not to quote you but I just had to say it too. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.