Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why do black women like white men and black men like white women? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treeroy)
    Maybe because black people are like 1% of the population they don't really have much choice but to go for whites
    1% of what population? The black race is all over the world and they do just fine, clearly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rat poison)
    1% of what population? The black race is all over the world and they do just fine, clearly.
    i kinda assumed OP was talking about UK.

Have you been to west Africa which is 99% black? Do you think they only go for white people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rat poison)
    That's what I'm saying to you; you're arguing against yourself!! You're the one saying, "black women will have no black men left."
    Because black men yes, sometimes, go with whites.
    This, however, is not making black people an endangered species as you imply and keep (apparently) unwittingly implying.
    There are still millions of black men who love and get with black women "left" for black women to continue the black race.

Goodbye.."fool."
    Yes there are black people in Africa, but black women from the UK aren't going to fly to Africa to find a husband. They will marry people in the UK..

I'll say this again: Blacks do chase whites... 50% of black men in the UK are married to whites. As a result 50% of black women would have had to marry someone other than black, some by choice and some because of no alternative. You're being too generous with "sometimes", a lot of black men will sell their mothers for a white girl to have a mixed-race baby to satisfy their self-hate and fetishes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treeroy)
    i kinda assumed OP was talking about UK.

Have you been to west Africa which is 99% black? Do you think they only go for white people?
    They can't only "go" for white people since the population is 99% black. Probability wise they're "going" for each other...

ReputationRep:
    /thread

Another generalisation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bealzibub)
    Yes there are black people in Africa, but black women from the UK aren't going to fly to Africa to find a husband. They will marry people in the UK..
    I'm not just talking about UK. You said black men do this, black women do that. This is my problem with you: When you make general ass statements, you sound a fool.

Because it doesn't apply to specific situations. Now you wanna backpedal and say, "specifically, UK." You're talking about race, not nationality, and how do you know how people find their spouses? I didn't read all the other hubbub.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jared44)
    /thread

Another generalisation.
    Exactly what I just said to someone. Lemme get back to my homework :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I think people have a preference, bare in the mind the Eurocentric view of beauty seems "white".

If people weren't sold the idea of the European ideal of beauty... not an many men from all races would chase that look ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jared44)
    /thread

Another generalisation.
    which will then lead to another race related thread which already has.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by howtobealady)
    which will then lead to another race related thread which already has.
    Yeah most likely.
    Nothing new.

ReputationRep:
    Why do white girls date black men, and white men date black women, do they hate their mothers and their race?

Good lord, TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I find it strange that most black women from Africa are attracted to white males but African males are attracted to white females?? I can back this up because both me and my brother are attracted to white females and strangly for me.. I am not attracted to my own race.

Whereas people born in african countries e.g my relatives, they are attracted to the black females in their country but sadly I feel like I prefer white girls. Is there anything wrong with this because some people can be offended by this some can say that we need to date our own races but I disagree.
    oh look, right on time as always.....another pointless race thread on TSR!

ReputationRep:
    well this is quite similar to white men chasing Asians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glo420)
    well this is quite similar to white men chasing Asians.
    ??

lmao actually you know what nvm, wtf am I doing in this thread again :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I find it strange that most black women from Africa are attracted to white males but African males are attracted to white females?? I can back this up because both me and my brother are attracted to white females and strangly for me.. I am not attracted to my own race.

Whereas people born in african countries e.g my relatives, they are attracted to the black females in their country but sadly I feel like I prefer white girls. Is there anything wrong with this because some people can be offended by this some can say that we need to date our own races but I disagree.
    colonialism

ReputationRep:
    also white women like black men

ReputationRep:
    Most black women I know prefer black men. Very few black women I know will admit to liking white men. This may be partly the cultural pressure on black women to stay 'loyal' to black men. I feel in an interracial relationship the woman is the one that gets all the 'blame' and is frowned upon by the community. It can be said for white women who date outside their race, especially the ones who date black men, the white women are seen as the 'race traitors' and 'spoilt'. However a white man can date outside his race and no one cares. Black men can date who they want but black women are 'bed wenches' and 'race traitors' for going with white men.

I say this as someone with a white mother and mixed father.

ReputationRep:
    They're all humans, I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    Its because you live in a country with more white people then black so your preference has changed whereas in your parents country there just black people so they prefer to stay there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazjaz)
    Most black women I know prefer black men. Very few black women I know will admit to liking white men. This may be partly the cultural pressure on black women to stay 'loyal' to black men. I feel in an interracial relationship the woman is the one that gets all the 'blame' and is frowned upon by the community. It can be said for white women who date outside their race, especially the ones who date black men, the white women are seen as the 'race traitors' and 'spoilt'. However a white man can date outside his race and no one cares. Black men can date who they want but black women are 'bed wenches' and 'race traitors' for going with white men.

I say this as someone with a white mother and mixed father.
    Are you male or female? Your ethnicity is quite rare, isn't it? A quarter black.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.