Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Dogs shouldn't be allowed to live amongst humans watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.C)
    why
    Don't take that tone with me. Study and be something, young man. I want you to succeed and fulfill your destiny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chlktrain135)
    Nooooo!!! Poor doggy woggy

In all seriousness, I don't see how keeping a pet like a dog harms you. Just as long as you don't have any allergic reactions towards any part of them. And if you want to keep a dog in your house, fine-tune yourself to their body language.
    is that Beastiality I sense there? :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francis.C)
    is that Beastiality I sense there? :O

What can I say......... I love dogs

P.S. I'm not into them in that way.....they're so much better as 'platonic' companions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katty3)
    Which breeds? I have always kept Staffordshire Bull terriers which are seen by many as dangerous. They aren't if they're raised right. It's not the dog, it's the owner.

I would trust a staffie far more than I would trust a jack russell. Any breed has the capacity to be dangerous if they're not raised right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not a dog fan so I can't tell. But if it tries to bite or chase you, then it's dangerous.

Poodles and labrador are fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justinetsr)
    I'm not a dog fan so I can't tell. But if it tries to bite or chase you, then it's dangerous.

Poodles and labrador are fine.
    Mine only ever chase me in play. There is no malice in her. She is as soft as you can get, even if she is bonkers.

It is very easy to train a dog not to bite, especially if you have it from a puppy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I used to have 3 dogs.

2 of them are living: a lazy and adorable Whippet, and a loyal and bubbly Staff. Neither would attack anyone, unless they felt threatened. They both know who is family and who isn't.

We used to have a border collie, who passed away a few years back, and he was every inch of perfect.

Dogs are the best pets.

ReputationRep:
    don't blame the dog, blame the owner for not training it properly.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.