• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I would judge

ReputationRep:
    Gramar nazi ftw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SwedishRedhead)
    At least you get dates, I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl.

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentleman.
    Elliot Rodgers, is that you?

ReputationRep:
    Gurls always mok me or overluk me cos off my grama and thaet so I jus convurs wit picchores now. Elongated snaps of my phallus always wurks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hashim123)
    What the hell are you talking about? I'm talking about this thread. You started off on a high horse implying the article was relevant to me because my grammar was inferior, and fell off it once I made it clear you were talking out of your arse, after which you proceeded to troll my subsequent posts for non-existent grammatical errors to save face in front of everyone else and make yourself out to be the apathetic troll.

TL;DR: you ****ed up, son.
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg images (1).jpg (9.2 KB)

(Original post by ubisoft)
    Are you 5'3 or something?

I get that society, being nitpicky as usual, says that guys must be a towering 6ft plus or die alone, and that girls should flee to the caves if they pass the 'petite' 5'4, but why is height so important, it actually annoys me. I'm 5'8, and female, and am still smaller than most men, I would dread to walk around my school at 5'4, and why would a guy care if I was his height, unless he was as superficial as those described in Imani Cezanne's 'Heels'?.

I know there are differences between the genders, but it's laughable to hear girls talking about height as a no.1 priority - how about 'not sexist' or 'a good person' - of course those are the girls that get labelled as 'the ones that go for the bad guys', all because some idiot told Kim Kardashian and the rest to say 'short men aren't so great'....

(btw, I'm not arguing with anyone, just adding an opinion)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.