Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls how often do you wear foundation? watch

ReputationRep:
    Never - once or twice at weddings but that's it - really crap at applying it so kinda just leave it plus takes too long and then taking it off cba

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SwedishRedhead)
    Is that one good?

Yeah I used to be on proactive

Which one do you use that feels heavy? I like the "heavy" feel

Yes it is by far the best foundation I have used, it lasts all day and doesn't come off or go oily and one bottle lasts like 5/6 months, I always use the rimmel stay matte powder and the garnier blur primer which I think helps the foundation to look even better

ReputationRep:
    Only when I go out, which isn't much.
    Daily I wear tinted moisturiser.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I ran out of mine so I havent worn it for a few days and my skin looks MUCH better...!

I used a really expensive brand too, does it always make your skin worse?

Girls how many days a week do you wear it?
    i wear moisturiser, primer, liquid foundation, concealer, powder and contour/blush powder every single day..the coverage of the foundation depends on what mood I'm in/what occasion it is haha

ReputationRep:
    Mostly everyday, but I don't give myself a full coverage. I can go without foundation but I just like how it gives my skin that extra glow.

ReputationRep:
    I ran out of mine so I havent worn it for a few days and my skin looks MUCH better...!

I used a really expensive brand too, does it always make your skin worse?

Girls how many days a week do you wear it?
    You don't need it :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Is that one good?

Yeah I used to be on proactive

Which one do you use that feels heavy? I like the "heavy" feel
    I don't like applying foundation in general because it ends up looking heavy on me, but the best one I've found is the Mabyelline Dream Matte Mouse, once you apply it actually feels really light

ReputationRep:
    Which BB cream?
    Rimmel 9 in 1 matte.

ReputationRep:
    Omg link please?
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Omg. Link please, I've been paying £12 a tube for ages.
    (Original post by clonedmemories)
    Thirded!
    Well, I get the red one, which is £2 http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-N...rchweb201560_9
    The Signature one I haven't really looked for, but here's one for £7, it doesn't really have any reviews though so idk about it: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-M...rchweb201560_9 (I'm sure you can find one cheaper though, I haven't really looked, I think I saw one for 3.50 or something but it was small?)
    The website might look dodgy but it isn't haha, I think it's Chinese? There's loads of cool stuff there as well, and everything is quite cheap so I definitely recommend it
    The delivery might be quite long but I got mine in a week or so, depends on the seller. Comes in a box and everything. Look for reviews, of course

ReputationRep:
    Which ones have you tried? Which one is the fit me?

Yeah its bad. My pale freckled skin looks awful after removal
    I've tried the l'oreal true match, the revlon colorstay & photoready, maybelline fit me and estee lauders double wear

I find that the fit me made me look almost grey when i took it off and broke me out really badly, It was also too dark despite being the lightest colour too, weird

ReputationRep:
    6-7 days a week. I actually get more blemishes if I don't use it, and I have scars on my face that I like to cover up (I'm dyspraxic, so when I was little I fell flat on my face almost daily!)

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.