Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Have any of you succeeded on getting into a relationship with your crush? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yes I did get in a relationship with my crush....

ReputationRep:
    No because I have only liked white girls and they never go for Oriental guys.

ReputationRep:
    I had a crush on this boy for a while and he didn't return my feelings at the time, but then a year later he asked me out

I'm working on it....
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    A lot when I was younger and I still had "crushes". It was so easy at school, just get your mate to go up to them and ask them to go out with you :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    No because I have only liked white girls and they never go for Oriental guys.
    Mr Smurf's killer phrase

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, which is standard. The people that end up liking me I never fancy back so I can't win.

ReputationRep:
    Not yet, I'm too beta anyway The more confident men would chew me up & spit me back out & I've seen some evidence of it already...

Yes but I haven't been in this sort of relationship because I don't allow it to go any further. I'm the type of girl that once my crush confesses his interest in me then I'll back away...I don't know why I'm like that I like mysterious guys and playing mind games haha

ReputationRep:
    I did

ReputationRep:
    Yes but just once. Every other crush I had ever had, which was quite a few never liked me back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No

):

ReputationRep:
    yfguy

ReputationRep:
    nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    lol, just out of interest
    Yes, plenty of times.

Was I not supposed to?... D:

ReputationRep:
    Out of 20+, only 2 were successful :cry::cry:

Yes. With multiple crushes.

Confessed my feeling, got shot down... I'm never doing that again!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.