Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I lost the spider, what now? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ni909)
    I was lying on my bed and a GIANT spider landed on my lap. It was absolutely huge, I was so shocked that I jumped up and ran out of the room. I'm not usually so afraid of spiders but this one was so big I think it could actually be classified as a case of trespassing. I'm not exaggerating. When I went back in the room it wasn't there and I've looked for it and can't see it. What should I do? I can't sleep there tonight knowing it's still in my room
    Happened to me the other week, never saw it again, maybe I ate it in my sleep and that was a proper big garden spider!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrMackyTv)
    Get it, catch it with paper or a old book with a glass and flush it down the toilet or let it free. Don't step on it because it could carry babies and there will be an even bigger problem. Little spiders I don't mind, but big ones with babies all around it with fangs on then I will burn down my house... lol
    That picture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    it ain't good for my palpitations lol
    That is my bad.

ReputationRep:
    In your LAP?!?!?
    How are you alive right now???
    You need a cat or cats.
    Love them and they will hunt the spiders down and gobble them.
    Simple.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Vacuum in one hand, don't blink.Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by MrMackyTv)
    Get it, catch it with paper or a old book with a glass and flush it down the toilet or let it free. Don't step on it because it could carry babies and there will be an even bigger problem. Little spiders I don't mind, but big ones with babies all around it with fangs on then I will burn down my house... lol
    But I lost it
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    :ahhhhh:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Wouldn't recommend going sleep now.Well known fact that spiders enjoy 'touring' the insides of humans.
    Oh no.......

(Original post by Conservationofmass)
    Happened to me the other week, never saw it again, maybe I ate it in my sleep and that was a proper big garden spider!
    I'd actually rather if I found it than never seeing it again haha I don't think it was a garden spider but it was so big, I've never seen anything like it.

(Original post by SILVER_INK)
    In your LAP?!?!?
    How are you alive right now???
    You need a cat or cats.
    Love them and they will hunt the spiders down and gobble them.
    Simple.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes!! I have a dog and he is terrified of spiders. All he does is bark, cry and run away from them
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ni909)
    But I lost it :ahhhhh:Oh no.......
    It's what I do when I lose a spider

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Are you volunteering to give your bed to her and sleep in a shoe box yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Story time. Im not all that scared of spiders (As in i will pick them up and put them outside in my hands and what not)

One night when i was like 15, I entered the bedroom after brushing my teeth and there on the wall next to my bed was a huge spider, like the size of a baby elephant. I got some paper to cup it and it fell onto the crack of my bed and dissapeared. Slept downstairs for 2 weeks

ReputationRep:
    I'm just going to leave this here
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by J.Ryder)
    Holy crap on a cracker

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    time to bring out the cabybara then
    LMAO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Ryder)
    That was literally the size of it! I had to sleep in a room last night where that monster was running loose!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by ni909)
    That was literally the size of it! I had to sleep in a room last night where that monster was running loose!
    omg how are you? did you manage to survive the night without a capybara? :afraid::console:

ReputationRep:
    omg how are you? did you manage to survive the night without a capybara? :afraid::console:
    I feel a lot better now, thank you My dad checked my whole room and said it wasn't there. i'm hoping it sneaked out when I ran out screaming I survived, but I keep imagining it was crawling on me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ni909)
    The Giant House Spider will return.

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ni909)
    I was lying on my bed and a GIANT spider landed on my lap. It was absolutely huge, I was so shocked that I jumped up and ran out of the room. I'm not usually so afraid of spiders but this one was so big I think it could actually be classified as a case of trespassing. I'm not exaggerating. When I went back in the room it wasn't there and I've looked for it and can't see it. What should I do? I can't sleep there tonight knowing it's still in my room
    All things considered.... a mini-nuke could do it I guess.

ReputationRep:
    I am so sorry. Honestly I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemies...

ReputationRep:
    spiders bring you good luck :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ni909)
    Years ago, I was in my bed trying to fall asleep and I heard something fall onto my pillow. I am very oaranoid about sinsects, bugs etc so I immediately turnedthe lights on and there was a spider right on my pillow next to where my face was. Now had this happened while I was asleep, he could've climbed on me, or into my ears or my pussy OMG. I immediately ran out of the room and I was so traumatized that I got my parents to switch rooms with me and yeah, I basically refused to sleep there and moved into another room and never looked back.

I feel your pain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    Years ago, I was in my bed trying to fall asleep and I heard something fall onto my pillow. I am very oaranoid about sinsects, bugs etc so I immediately turnedthe lights on and there was a spider right on my pillow next to where my face was. Now had this happened while I was asleep, he could've climbed on me, or into my ears or my pussy OMG. I immediately ran out of the room and I was so traumatized that I got my parents to switch rooms with me and yeah, I basically refused to sleep there and moved into another room and never looked back.

I feel your pain.
    ahahahha omg stop

reminds me of that scene from piranha ugh

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.