Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is something you have always wanted to try but never had the courage to? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JD1lla)
    Please Please Please go to the free weights section!
    I just use the weight machines because I'm still pretty weak but maybe in the future :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Try making my brother-in-law Onslow wear a shirt or jumper. His size scares me.

The way he walks around, expanding and in a vest for everyone else to see is so working class.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyacinth Bucket)
    Try making my brother-in-law Onslow wear a shirt or jumper. His size scares me.

The way he walks around, expanding and in a vest for everyone else to see is so working class.
    Thankfully, your Onslow did manage to wear a shirt and tie for his granddaughter's christening. But how working class of him to play with his tie throughout! Unforgivable. He must have been the first person for generations in his family to wear a tie.

I do dislike that dog of his. Always attacking me and causing me to land into the bushes whenever I come to visit my friend Daisy. She's so cheerful, bless her heart, but Rose is always arguing with her string of lovers.

(I love the show. :lol:)

Edit: did I type 'friend'? I really meant to imply that I am only associated with those people by charitable endeavours. I certainly would not have them intruding on my lacquered woodblock and scratching it. I wonder if Her Majesty has the same problem...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Knowing me... I'd get addicted 😂😂
    Have you done any??
    Nah, I haven't yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dech)
    Parkour
    omg yes I keep pushing myself to do it, but I just can't.. I always think I will just end up killing myself

ReputationRep:
    Ngl.
    Ive wanted to please myself but just scared to do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    omg yes I keep pushing myself to do it, but I just can't.. I always think I will just end up killing myself
    I don't think I should attempt parkour either, I can barely even manage a forward roll. Parkour still looks awesome though

(Original post by Leviathan1741)
    I managed to go on Oblivion at Alton Towers once, so surely I must be able to go on rides like the one in the picture I posted. I will try my best to do it when it next comes to my city
    Yeah if you can do oblivion you can do that ride. Key is to be in the middle of two people. That always helps me. Good luck and I hope you do it and have fun it really is great

ReputationRep:
    I have always wanted to reveal my powers to the world but I can't find the courage too

(Original post by Hashim123)
    Nah, I haven't yet.
    Yet??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Yeah if you can do oblivion you can do that ride. Key is to be in the middle of two people. That always helps me. Good luck and I hope you do it and have fun it really is great
    Thanks

(Original post by Shostakovish)
    I like video editing - I want to start a YouTube channel soon.
    But I'm afraid of putting myself out there.

Luckily, YouTube allows you to private videos too.

So, nothing is really stopping me...

Hmm.
    you can do it girl

ReputationRep:
    Live alone...it will be awful at night!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    I don't think I should attempt parkour either, I can barely even manage a forward roll. Parkour still looks awesome though
    Haha just practice I can do a backflip but dont have the courage to do it on buildings, walls etc. Too terrifying :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Two things -
    1. Sing to several people
    2. Tell my crush that I like him

ReputationRep:
    Seduce my neighbours mum. Such a freakin ****

ReputationRep:
    Make true friends.

ReputationRep:
    It cannot be described in words hence the video.

ReputationRep:
    Lots of stuff

ReputationRep:
    Sing in public

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.