The Student Room Group

Worst places in UK to live

Scroll to see replies

Somewhere that has the highest criminal and abortion rate...
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
Personally I don't think it's that bad.

Original post by alexschmalex
I have family there, when I went to visit I thought it was pretty nice! Defo better than some parts of Sheffield and this place's demonic hills

your entitle to your opinions just i i am entitle to mine
Original post by chelseafreak
your entitle to your opinions just i i am entitle to mine

Yup.:u: But still your opinions false :h:. End off. I win.
(edited 8 years ago)
The South
Yup.:u:

so out of interest why were angry that i don't like it if you accept that we can have different opinions?
Poorer parts of London

Nothing worse than living in a city that is supposed to be in itself a privilege, but to actually hate it because of the poverty and crime levels.
Lol, London
so out of interest why were angry that i don't like it if you accept that we can have different opinions?

I was angry before I even accepted that we can have different opinions.
Reply 48
Original post by elen90
Hull is one letter away from accommodating Satan.

From Hull, Hell and Halifax, good Lord deliver us.

Posted from TSR Mobile
London, most parts of it. Good place to go out and do things, horrible place to have to live and work.

Rekt?
Lol @ whoever is saying London
Walsall is dire, downright depressing
Rekt?

i don't know what that means
Id say Stoke, Luton, Hull and Bradford.
Reply 55
Original post by grvcex97
Lol @ whoever is saying London

London is only amazing if you are rich. For 99%+ of people its a rat race and dump. Its better to be fairly well off in another city than to be a poor person in London clinging on to the ridiculous notion that they're living the big city dream. There are rich people who are living it up in London, there are the people who are working class, realise what it is and hate it and then there's the deluded people just above the working class line that believe they've got it amazing but really they haven't. They're just living in a world of delusion trying to convince themselves that its great but they're not fooling anybody. There are numerous better cities in the UK than London and much better options across Europe and the wider world. Poor and middle class people clinging on to the London name, which is ironically based on its financial strength - built up by the bankers many working class Londoners hate, are embarrassing. You aren't the big fish in the big pond you think you are. You are small fish in an ocean of sharks.
Original post by Oh no not again!
Stoke On trent. :/

Whats wrong with Stoke? Its full of hot blonde girls.
Original post by Awesome Genius
Whats wrong with Stoke? Its full of hot blonde girls.

Not the people, just the area, it's grim tbh. :/
Reply 58
Original post by Mr JB
London is only amazing if you are rich. For 99%+ of people its a rat race and dump. Its better to be fairly well off in another city than to be a poor person in London clinging on to the ridiculous notion that they're living the big city dream. There are rich people who are living it up in London, there are the people who are working class, realise what it is and hate it and then there's the deluded people just above the working class line that believe they've got it amazing but really they haven't. They're just living in a world of delusion trying to convince themselves that its great but they're not fooling anybody. There are numerous better cities in the UK than London and much better options across Europe and the wider world. Poor and middle class people clinging on to the London name, which is ironically based on its financial strength - built up by the bankers many working class Londoners hate, are embarrassing. You aren't the big fish in the big pond you think you are. You are small fish in an ocean of sharks.

Off topic but I like your avi
Reply 59
Leicester or Birmingham or Luton or Bradford

Quick Reply

Latest