Turn on thread page Beta

Why is Zyzz such an iconic figure? watch

ReputationRep:
    You mirin' brah? Ill give you more reason to mire now brah!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal)
    Honestly it was because of what he represents.

He was a typical nerdy socially awkward guy who only had one gf who wasn't really into him who decided to become more and for a few years he lived an incredible life of casual sex and hard drug use. There is a slight element of nerd revenge fantasy too, he often turned down girls, called them sluts for no real reason and said he would never lower himself to ****ing such a woman and that is probably the ultimate male>female powerplay.
    Sounds like he represented something of a ********

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a noble chance)
    Sounds like he represented something of a ********
    I didn't say he represented being the nice guy, I'm saying he was an iconic figure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    That's the first time I've heard recreational drug use referred to as a "strict diet."

Zyzz was open about taking steroids to offset the fact that he didn't really want to train for a long time or sacrifice aspects of his social life that more dedicated people would need to give up.
    Diet is about calorie restriction in order or increase or decrease your bodyweight, recreation drug use wouldn't have affected his diet (although his health would've suffered).

Also, it's nonsensical to imply that Zyzz took steroids because he did not want to train for a long time or sacrifice the social aspect of his life, it's quite clear that he had the opposite approach to those two things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    Diet is about calorie restriction in order or increase or decrease your bodyweight, recreation drug use wouldn't have affected his diet (although his health would've suffered).
    lol really???????

Also, it's nonsensical to imply that Zyzz took steroids because he did not want to train for a long time or sacrifice the social aspect of his life, it's quite clear that he had the opposite approach to those two things.
    Err, didn't he even say he wanted to use steroids as a short cut because he wanted to have a good body during his youth when he could enjoy it.... You think he sacrificed his social life wtf? Jesus like a million percent of his pictures are rolling balls at festivals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    lol really???????
    What did I say that's funny?

Err, didn't he even say he wanted to use steroids as a short cut because he wanted to have a good body during his youth when he could enjoy it.... You think he sacrificed his social life wtf? Jesus like a million percent of his pictures are rolling balls at festivals.
    I didn't say he sacrificed his social life. I'm stating that he didn't use steroids because he did not want to train for a long time or neglect his social life.
    Responses in bold.

ReputationRep:
    Greg Plitt> Zyzz

ReputationRep:
    Arnold>>>all

End thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    Arnold>>>all

End thread

LEGEND LOL

ReputationRep:
    Zyzz is love, zyzz is life

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.