Turn on thread page Beta

What monster would you be? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    A scarecrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    I suppose so. It just wouldn't do anything for me. Some books are to be fondly remembered I feel and would only be lessened by another reading. I would include the Goosebumps books in this, for example.
    True, I guess the same could be said for movies and tv shows too. You should savour them and not re watch them too many times because it loses it's novelty. Goosebump books were awesome, they would actually terrify me but looking bad the horror stories were pretty pathetic but kept 12 year old me entertained.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    True, I guess the same could be said for movies and tv shows too. You should savour them and not re watch them too many times because it loses it's novelty. Goosebump books were awesome, they would actually terrify me but looking bad the horror stories were pretty pathetic but kept 12 year old me entertained.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was never scared of them, but I did enjoy them. I don't actually think I have ever been even slightly scared by a book (being scared I may never stop crying when Dumbledore died excepted).

ReputationRep:
    I would be a Draugr Death Overlord

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cupcake monster :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Receptionist.

ReputationRep:
    Amphiptere- winged snake

ReputationRep:
    I'd be Evil Witch and lure all the hot guys into my shed just to eat them all

ReputationRep:
    Well, she's not a monster but is a villan... I'd be, proudly, Harley Quinn. She's my obsession!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would be a vampire probably :^_^: As long as my tastebuds change so that I would find blood delicious!

It would be great though: I mean I'm more active in the night anyway, my fashion sense would be fabulous, I could turn into a bat and fly to places and vampires are just generally cool

ReputationRep:
    i would be a ghost so i can do research and investigations

ReputationRep:
    I would be Putin slowing easing down on a cucumber

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Count Dracula)
    Greetings, mortals! A happy almost Halloween to you all :jacko:

Halloween is a wonderful time, where you all try to dress up and be as scary as us monsters. From werewolves and zombies to ghosts and ghouls, our type is very diverse. But if you could actually become one of us, what would you choose to be, and why?

*Don't worry, I won't bite you if you don't say Vampire... probably.
    Adolf Hitler.

Officially greatest monster of all time.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.