Guys, do you find a nipple piercing on a girl a turn on or a turn off? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    As above
    Definitely a turn OFF. Piercings in other than the ears are ugly as ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wyrley)
    Turn off for me, not a massive fan of piercings. Ears are fine but other than that. Nose rings are the worst for me
    I thought I was the only one. Nose piercings make a good looking girl look like trash to me, they are just vile

ReputationRep:
    Proxenus

I'm a fatty right now becuz trying to gain weight and it's hard

Name:  FattyMuscle.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  45.0 KB

But yeah. big areolas and pale. I'm good at cuddling though. Unfortunately got nobody to cuddle except my little JRT. But he's too ickle, bwess him.

It's funny how I now feel no reason not to post this rather revealing pic when when I first joined this site I felt self-conscious just posting my hand lmao. It has done wonders for my self-confidence...

ReputationRep:
    wait someone tell me if i should get nipple piercing, is there any point, does it making sucking and sex more painful xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kickboxer 98)
    wait someone tell me if i should get nipple piercing, is there any point, does it making sucking and sex more painful xx
    It makes it more pleasurable since it makes your nipples more sensitive. Don't do it if you have sensitive nipples already though. It's best to talk to a girl-friend about this as you can at least compare relative nipple sensitivity then...

Big TURN ON for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    It makes it more pleasurable since it makes your nipples more sensitive. Don't do it if you have sensitive nipples already though. It's best to talk to a girl-friend about this as you can at least compare relative nipple sensitivity then...
    cant you test it for me xx
    i like the pain x

ReputationRep:
    cant you test it for me xx
    i like the pain x
    Well sure thing. I have teeth

ReputationRep:
    Well sure thing. I have teeth
    hmmmm, maybe you should come over x

ReputationRep:
    Turn on. Every kind of piercing on a girl is a turn on, means she's trashy and easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That 2Fase)
    Turn on. Every kind of piercing on a girl is a turn on, means she's trashy and easy.
    i have three ear ones, a belly and thinking of a tongue and nipples- what do you think, my nipples are big though :/ x

ReputationRep:
    i have three ear ones, a belly and thinking of a tongue and nipples- what do you think, my nipples are big though :/ x
    That's so ****ing sexy, I like that. Ear piercings are great on a girl. Get something on your nose, perhaps a stud. Get something in your eyebrow, and maybe on your lower lip. And get a belly button piercing too. Definitely get your tongue and nipples pierced, so ****ing hot.

ReputationRep:
    That's so ****ing sexy, I like that. Ear piercings are great on a girl. Get something on your nose, perhaps a stud. Get something in your eyebrow, and maybe on your lower lip. And get a belly button piercing too. Definitely get your tongue and nipples pierced, so ****ing hot.
    my belly button is xxxxxx
    hmmm you want to see?
    please say youre an older guy

ReputationRep:
    my belly button is xxxxxx
    hmmm you want to see?
    please say youre an older guy
    oh nice
    yeh i wanna see (pics or gtfo)
    im an older guy, between the ages of 10 and 60

ReputationRep:
    oh nice
    yeh i wanna see (pics or gtfo)
    im an older guy, between the ages of 10 and 60
    huh? what age precisely, or a narrower range?

ReputationRep:
    indifferent to nipple piercings

belly button peircings not such a fan

ReputationRep:
    Proxenus

I'm a fatty right now becuz trying to gain weight and it's hard

Name:  FattyMuscle.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  45.0 KB

But yeah. big areolas and pale. I'm good at cuddling though. Unfortunately got nobody to cuddle except my little JRT. But he's too ickle, bwess him.

It's funny how I now feel no reason not to post this rather revealing pic when when I first joined this site I felt self-conscious just posting my hand lmao. It has done wonders for my self-confidence...
    OK will see when I go on laptop!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    huh? what age precisely, or a narrower range?
    Calm down

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Saying this from experience, it hurts so much when the piercing starts to heal. And it's worse because there's more of a risk of getting infected in that area (which you don't want)

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the girl tbh, on some it looks sexy but on others maybe not.

Belly bars though, they are a massive turn on.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.