Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Got jumped by a gang today. AMA watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vd12345)
    I said pretty stupid things when they tried robbing me tbh. '**** off, man just wants to go cinema' and 'i ain't giving you ****'
    I had a mac, iphone and 200 quid on me😂😂😂
    report it.

ReputationRep:
    What doesn't kill you make you stronger! But take care, don't go out so late or don't walk down a suspicious alley. Are you going to go to the police? make sure you let your service providers know to block your SIM.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao you got rekt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggie_O)
    I was walking home alone and someone out of nowhere just asked me a question and I answered, but when they insisted I wasn't threatened still and then a group of passerby approached behind me. I looked at them and the person hit me. I took my eyes off the person but their approach didn't raise any alarms so I just looked away.

#suckerpunch
    Thats horrible. What was the question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Thats horrible. What was the question?
    lool

"do you know Ruben?"
    it was about a guy.
    I insisted no and she says, "well they said you do." Pointing to like nobody. I should've known she was up to no good but eh. I was 16 and not like that kind of person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeryMery)
    What doesn't kill you make you stronger! But take care, don't go out so late or don't walk down a suspicious alley. Are you going to go to the police? make sure you let your service providers know to block your SIM.
    I didnt get robbed. They tried to get my phone and wallet but i put them intomy pocket, and pushed passed them. Idek how i didnt lose a single thing tbh. Prob because i somehow pushed passed all of them, then ran in front or a bus.
    Was gonna get mates together and getvthem back, but somebody called the police, who took me home and refused to let me go cinema.

ReputationRep:
    lool

"do you know Ruben?"
    it was about a guy.
    Thats stupid, how uncivilised of them -_-

ReputationRep:
    How old were they?

ReputationRep:
    Psh, if you can still type and see, you're good. I was 16 and got jumped and couldn't see out of one eye due to blood.
    so if he had his legs chopped off he'd still be good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vd12345)
    I said pretty stupid things when they tried robbing me tbh. '**** off, man just wants to go cinema' and 'i ain't giving you ****'
    I had a mac, iphone and 200 quid on me😂😂😂
    It's not actually funny, it's disgusting. It's not 'manly' or 'strong' if you laugh it off, it means you came into contact with a pretty dangerous situation and should report it.

ReputationRep:
    Thats stupid, how uncivilised of them -_-
    I know, I pressed charges and she got some criminal offense. Idk. Idc either lol. It was clear she was making it up like just found a random reason to attack me. Maybe when you're a teenager that's "cool" but as an adult I'm sure it hasn't paid off in the right ways for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    so if he had his legs chopped off he'd still be good?
    I doubt it's that serious or he'd have put that in his title or OP. To which I'd never say the same thing...
    Anyway he showed me the photo, he has slight contusion and reddening.

ReputationRep:
    It's not actually funny, it's disgusting. It's not 'manly' or 'strong' if you laugh it off, it means you came into contact with a pretty dangerous situation and should report it.
    Im not laughing off the fact i got jumped, just that i still have everything. People reported it, so i had to give my account to the police

ReputationRep:
    I know, I pressed charges and she got some criminal offense. Idk. Idc either lol. It was clear she was making it up like just found a random reason to attack me. Maybe when you're a teenager that's "cool" but as an adult I'm sure it hasn't paid off in the right ways for her.
    It's stupid, I don't understand humans sometimes. What do you get out of doing that to someone?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Did you die?

ReputationRep:
    I hope you get your revenge mate. If you see one of them, then make an example of the person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    How old were they?
    16-19. Im 16

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it's that serious or he'd have put that in his title or OP. To which I'd never say the same thing...
    Anyway he showed me the photo, he has slight contusion and reddening.
    you didn't know at the time of your post lol.

ReputationRep:
    what ends u from blud

ReputationRep:
    And why was you carrying a Macbook with £200 lmao?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.