Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
    That photo was disturbing. Just because weirder things exist doesn't mean that what you do isn't weird.

Sorry. She's obviously joking; I could never take your place and nor would I want to.
    I have made such a mess of the quotes...meh, it's to late in the night to care!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    Bit like being a chink

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was that really necessary?...

Or intelligent
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by howtobealady)
    chips, plantin, sausages, chicken, roti etc
    Roti is like one of my favourite bread I used to have a noice Pakistani neighbour who would invite me over for dinner and it was so good. I tried to find roti in the shops but the closest is naan bread which isn't even that similar tbh :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    'Weird' that is debatable. At least I don't do this....

Because clearly, that is weird! I feel a bit disturbed actually looking at that.

And thanks, nice of your to say. Although I can't say the feeling is mutual since I'm not a fan of your at present with all your 'taking my place' business.
    Do you also put crisp into sandwiches? I love prawn cocktail in my ham sandwich :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    chips and cheese

ReputationRep:
    I don't waste my money on ketchup, I just violently finger my anus until it bleeds uncontrollably all over an out dated can of lard I found in my neighbor's garden before using my bare feet to shovel it into my nostrils.

ReputationRep:
    i eat ketchup with water.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Roti is like one of my favourite bread I used to have a noice Pakistani neighbour who would invite me over for dinner and it was so good. I tried to find roti in the shops but the closest is naan bread which isn't even that similar tbh :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    aw bless ahaa i love it too that i make them myself. it's quite easy. not a lot of ingredients.
    I'm guessing you don't live in London because it shouldn't be hard to find them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    I don't waste my money on ketchup, I just violently finger my anus until it bleeds uncontrollably all over an out dated can of lard I found in my neighbor's garden before using my bare feet to shovel it into my nostrils.
    omg. ewww lemon wtf

ReputationRep:
    With my girlfriend, my friends. Maybe my family. Or with an unsuspecting passer by across the street.
    It depends really .. Although people are delicious on their own, ketchup does actually help enhance the taste.
    (But I sometimes use it as a shampoo for my hair).
    Seriously though .. Most likely with pasta / spaghetti.

ReputationRep:
    Those who know, know.
    Attached Images

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.