Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    I have a friend that wouldn't feel comfortable wearing a t-shirt in public if he hasn't worked out his arms, or that they feel skinny. He is insecure about how he looks, but he openly admits this and told me he wants to care less about what others think.
    That's a really good attitude to have, but unfortunately many guys are not like that, they always feel the need to compensate for something, and also showing insecurity is not seen as 'masculine'.

(Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Did you know I have a shiny charizard and the entire base set ?! How cool is that. Back in the day I used to be that kid at school with like 5 charizard and an ancient new - I soooo into Pokemon. I did Gold and Silver just to get Lugia and Ho oh at L70. I had a cheat cartridge.

I used to love Pokemon lol

Drowsee though...Gengar is much cooler
    Omg, Cahrizard is like my absolute favourite. :eek: So cool. I had so many Pokemon cards, and then one day my mum decided to throw the away. :cry2: I'm still into Pokemon, I watch it all the time. :lol:

Gengar is okay, it's all about Jiggly Puff, Drowzee and Charizard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Charlotte15)
    Ahhh I get you, clever haha. Are you the 'male solicitor'? Bet you hate people with the name Charlotte now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your comment and username was a godsend. And thankfully, I'm not that poor, foolish guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiahDawson)
    Hi there. *waves*
    You're wrong. Girls don't blindly believe everything you tell them.
    Really excellent post - I love the way you started with that quite expressive first line like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    Your comment and username was a godsend. And thankfully, I'm not that poor, foolish guy.
    Ohhh good because I've just read the story it's awful what she did and how she manipulated what he said. How did you know about it then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh good because I've just read the story it's awful what she did and how she manipulated what he said. How did you know about it then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Guardian/Daily Mail/Legal Cheek - my daily sources of entertainment and absurdity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    That's a really good attitude to have, but unfortunately many guys are not like that, they always feel the need to compensate for something, and also showing insecurity is not seen as 'masculine'.

Yeah true. Me and my best friends are really close, so I guess we are a little exception, we talk about character flaws etc lol

I used to be similar to him, a couple years ago but I don't care what anyone thinks any more except myself.

ReputationRep:
    Guardian/Daily Mail/Legal Cheek - my daily sources of entertainment and absurdity.
    I need to keep up with the news. Just realised that when I ****ged you off before about being lucky to have kept your wife, it shouldn't have been directed at you!Sorryyy
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Because they're dumb and stupid and gay

ReputationRep:
    Really excellent post - I love the way you started with that quite expressive first line like that.
    I know.

ReputationRep:
    I know.
    Obviously a tomboy :P

ReputationRep:
    I need to keep up with the news. Just realised that when I ****ged you off before about being lucky to have kept your wife, it shouldn't have been directed at you!Sorryyy
    No offence taken!

As the eternally great Margaret Thatcher once said, "I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left."

Actually this quote does not quite apply here, but I love Maggie so I'm using this quote.

PS: it's gutter journalism, so don't be too worried about not knowing this

ReputationRep:
    Obviously a tomboy :P
    Always making assumptions.. Continuously wrong ones.

Oh and by the way that reply complimenting my post was an adorable attempt. Really. You actually thought I'd fall for it?

ReputationRep:
    No offence taken!

As the eternally great Margaret Thatcher once said, "I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left."

Actually this quote does not quite apply here, but I love Maggie so I'm using this quote.

PS: it's gutter journalism, so don't be too worried about not knowing this
    Can't stand Thatcher, sorry to disappoint the N*1 fan.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Always making assumptions.. Continuously wrong ones.

Oh and by the way that reply complimenting my post was an adorable attempt. Really. You actually thought I'd fall for it?
    lol actually your last reply was really witty, given my original post.

ReputationRep:
    Can't stand Thatcher, sorry to disappoint the N*1 fan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    None taken on her behalf.

ReputationRep:
    Good to know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol actually your last reply was really witty, given my original post.
    Definitely was.
    Fail? Again?
    Stop trying 😂

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Ok
    This is the first good piece of advice i have seen you give
    Hey don't change what you write for the sake of awesome genius and I like the emojis. Ignore him

ReputationRep:
    Just noticed you've repped me twice in the past days, so popular.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Definitely was.
    Fail? Again?
    Stop trying 😂
    See lost her composure!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.