(Original post by Kittyboy)
    @ihatePE
    someone needs my attention now do they?

ReputationRep:
    Enjoying blowing each others trumpets?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Eva.Gregoria

She's a tough woman but she gets **** done. Respect to her. She knows what she wants in life and she strives for it. All the luck to her!
    Why, it's an honour Ryan

I'm obliged to disagree though. And not just because it's fun to disagree with you.

ReputationRep:
    Jameel and all his dupes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    CoolCavy

Despite the negative things sometimes said to her in the forum, she's got such a lovely and warm heart - not a single bad bone in her body! She's just so cheery, she brightens up my black heart and nail polish :kiss:
    That's a very sweet thing to say. +1.
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    hey guys, back for my daily post
    it is so hard staying away from TSR and all my brilliant friends :sad: but my art is going well as i have nearly finished my prep so 2/3rd of it are done. I will be updating the Autumnwatch appreciation thread anyway next week and will probably be online on Halloween bc i am alone on satuday night and it scares me :afraid:

(Original post by jamestg)
    CoolCavy
    awwww my Hiology buddy :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

(Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    CoolCavy

Despite the negative things sometimes said to her in the forum, she's got such a lovely and warm heart - not a single bad bone in her body! She's just so cheery, she brightens up my black heart and nail polish :kiss:
    :cry2::cry2::cry2: omg you are sooo sweet! awww your little kiss emoji gets me every time

(Original post by Animagus)
    *cracks knuckles* who the hell has been abusing her.
    aww thank you i feel safer now

Amen to that.
    awww you are so sweet

love hugs to you all :grouphugs::grouphugs::heart::heart::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::loveduck::loveduck::loveduck::lovie::lovie:

i need to add my own list on so:
    -Black Rose i respect her knowledge and power greatly :yep:
    -LBS_187 I respect his loyalty and amazingness
    -Fleming1928 i respect her sheer amount of history knowledge, her patience and admire her for all the hard UCAS stuff and the fact she is y13 and talks to me who is a lowly yr12
    -Anon_98 her cheeryness and lovelyness deserbes the highest respect
    -Changing Skies i respect her beautifulness and the fact she is 19 but talks to me and i admire her greatly for getting into Liverpool which is hard to get into. also she is a lovely person
    -Imperion i respect his humour as it is never insulting but hilarious and witty
    -picklescamp i respect her beautiful appearance and admire her greatly and her hat is on point :hat2:
    -jamestg i admire him for maintaing the GCSE thread which was so helpful to me before i decided to sign up as i lurked there for months :lurk:
    -driftawaay i admire her for being such a rock of good sense
    -thecatwithnohat i admire her bc she is soooo sweet and amazing and her avi is so artistically shot

basically i love and respect you all i couldn't possibly name everyone as it would go on forever but i repect and love all of my followers and anyone i have spoken to who is nice to me :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    hey guys, back for my daily post
    it is so hard staying away from TSR and all my brilliant friends :sad: but my art is going well as i have nearly finished my prep so 2/3rd of it are done. I will be updating the Autumnwatch appreciation thread anyway next week and will probably be online on Halloween bc i am alone on satuday night and it scares me :afraid:

awwww my Hiology buddy :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:cry2::cry2::cry2: omg you are sooo sweet! awww your little kiss emoji gets me every time

aww thank you i feel safer now

awww you are so sweet

love hugs to you all :grouphugs::grouphugs::heart::heart::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::loveduck::loveduck::loveduck::lovie::lovie:

i need to add my own list on so:
    -Black Rose i respect her knowledge and power greatly :yep:
    -LBS_187 I respect his loyalty and amazingness
    -Fleming1928 i respect her sheer amount of history knowledge, her patience and admire her for all the hard UCAS stuff and the fact she is y13 and talks to me who is a lowly yr12
    -Anon_98 her cheeryness and lovelyness deserbes the highest respect
    -Changing Skies i respect her beautifulness and the fact she is 19 but talks to me and i admire her greatly for getting into Liverpool which is hard to get into. also she is a lovely person
    -Imperion i respect his humour as it is never insulting but hilarious and witty
    -picklescamp i respect her beautiful appearance and admire her greatly and her hat is on point :hat2:
    -jamestg i admire him for maintaing the GCSE thread which was so helpful to me before i decided to sign up as i lurked there for months :lurk:

basically i love and respect you all i couldn't possibly name everyone as it would go on forever but i repect and love all of my followers and anyone i have spoken to who is nice to me :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
    C'mon Cavy, y'know you want it. Just click the next thread~ :mwuaha:

ReputationRep:
    Myself
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by Imperion)
    C'mon Cavy, y'know you want it. Just click the next thread~ :mwuaha:
    man you are luring me in trying to have some self control here which is failing enourmously

i have to complete something on WilhelmII's chancellors but i will be back soon

also which thread are you referring to lol?
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    Myself
    yes!!!!! oops i forgot to add you one second......
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This is my last post honestly

ReputationRep:
    man you are luring me in trying to have some self control here which is failing enourmously

Oh you're still here! That TSR addiction just won't let up, I know how it feels...
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    Oh you're still here! That TSR addiction just won't let up, I know how it feels...
    yeah i came on just know thinking i'll just check notifications....

i am impressed with myself slightly as in 2 days i managed to only post 3 things

ReputationRep:

Oh yes, I am. No one leaves. No one leaves. No one leaves~! :mwuaha:

Essay? Don't hold up the Prussia.. Pressure... Prussia... I'm gonna go kthxbye :indiff:

I meant you should click whatever thread you were gonna click next

Spontogical also known as Advanced Subsidiary great guy in overall someone I personally look up to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Why, it's an honour Ryan

I'm obliged to disagree though. And not just because it's fun to disagree with you.
    Haha, how come?

I feel you know what your intended goals are in life. You have already worked really hard towards getting them and still are. You've had what seems to be a far harder path than I at getting there but you've dealt with it so much better. You rarely ***** and moan you just get things done. Maybe that was not how it was in the past, but at least, it seems to me what you have become now is mighty impressive. And it seems worthy of commendation and respect. Not only that though but I think your goals are sensible and you have good intentions at heart. Essentially -> It's a shame more people aren't like you is what I'm trying to say.

:rolleyes: Fun to disagree with me when I'm complimenting you because you force me to explain why like that ^

ReputationRep:
    Viva Emptiness.... so much wisdom

ReputationRep:
    Nobody. My respect is earned, not demanded, and nobody on here as earned my respect.

Myself at the moment, because I've just successfully removed my eye bags and straightened my nose on my new railcard picture. :woo: :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, how come?

I feel you know what your intended goals are in life. You have already worked really hard towards getting them and still are. You've had what seems to be a far harder path than I at getting there but you've dealt with it so much better. You rarely ***** and moan you just get things done. Maybe that was not how it was in the past, but at least, it seems to me what you have become now is mighty impressive. And it seems worthy of commendation and respect. Not only that though but I think your goals are sensible and you have good intentions at heart. Essentially -> It's a shame more people aren't like you is what I'm trying to say.

:rolleyes: Fun to disagree with me when I'm complimenting you because you force me to explain why like that ^
    Well yeah pretty much, it's a more polite way to ask for clarification. Glad it worked Erm, don't know why I asked because I don't know how to respond to all that anyway. Srsly I've never received this much praise before so forgive me but I'll be really British here and still disagree with you :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Well yeah pretty much, it's a more polite way to ask for clarification. Glad it worked Erm, don't know why I asked because I don't know how to respond to all that anyway. Srsly I've never received this much praise before so forgive me but I'll be really British here and still disagree with you :erm:
    Perhaps you never receive any praise from other people because you don't open up to them as much as you ought to and so they don't ever realise how awesome you truly are?

Or perhaps they feel that you wouldn't benefit much from it anyway, being praised that is. I mean, all you need to do is take it on the chin, smile and keep doing what you're doing right now You don't need to change.

Anyway, when someone asks me who I respect. I think of people who motivate me to do better in my life courtesy of their level of awesome being so high. There's a few generic answers I could have given "My mom" but I thought I would mention you for once instead, because I didn't suspect you were/are often praised, but you truly ought to be!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.