x Turn on thread page Beta

I can't find anyone who wants anything real watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    :bawling: What should I do then?
    Use Christian Mingle.

(Original post by georgiaswift)
    Just keep looking and eventually you'll find someone worthwhile. There are loads of good people out there
    Yeah they are definitely out there but they are doing a very good job of evading me.

(Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    Use Christian Mingle.
    I'm not a Christian though I'm atheist.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they are definitely out there but they are doing a very good job of evading me.
    Just carry on living your life and eventually you'll find someone. If you're constantly stressing about it, it's very obvious. I used to really want a boyfriend, then when I stopped caring, I found him

(Original post by georgiaswift)
    Just carry on living your life and eventually you'll find someone. If you're constantly stressing about it, it's very obvious. I used to really want a boyfriend, then when I stopped caring, I found him
    Thanks I know what you mean but I'm not going to lie, at 26 I've only had 1 boyfriend in my life who dumped me after 4 months saying he wasn't ready for a relationship. I've not worried and sat on my num for a long time and it's got me nowhere and here I am approaching 30 and never had a long term relationship. I am very concerned!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I know what you mean but I'm not going to lie, at 26 I've only had 1 boyfriend in my life who dumped me after 4 months saying he wasn't ready for a relationship. I've not worried and sat on my num for a long time and it's got me nowhere and here I am approaching 30 and never had a long term relationship. I am very concerned!
    Why don't you try dating sites? Or even just try being more outgoing and going on more nights/days out with people? I'm very chatty and tend to get asked out by a person every time I go out, so maybe just talk to people more and see how that goes? If you act confident, people will perceive you as such

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal)
    Girls wants me more for sex than relationships

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    I should embrace the playboy life until I am 30, use the time saved to focus on money and career and then marry at that point.

ReputationRep:
    I should embrace the playboy life until I am 30, use the time saved to focus on money and career and then marry at that point.
    But by then you'll be as dry as a prune.

Society is really weird, atomised, and often empty and with people often ignorant of their own emotional needs-you are not the only one feeling like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    But by then you'll be as dry as a prune.
    My body makes plenty of juice I can assure you

ReputationRep:
    My body makes plenty of juice I can assure you
    No thanks, don't want any of that assurance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taehokimbusiness)
    Most of the guys are there to get laid LOL.
    Wow didn't even know umm can go on a arranged date?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.