Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Yinagnes)
    indeed, all-nighter working on essay, yay.....

anyone still up now? mind helping out for a 2-min survey? setting up a business with my crew, click if you're interested in seeing what we up to

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17kJ...it?usp=sharing
    Done it

ReputationRep:
    With a 2 hour time difference and an 8am lesson i was probably awake before some of you went to sleep. Can i call this an achievment?

ReputationRep:
    bloody hell it's 6 am and i haven't slept and now i feel nauseous - great -_-

(Original post by z33)
    bloody hell it's 6 am and i haven't slept and now i feel nauseous - great -_-
    Haven't slept and have got a whole day of lectures today😳😑😩
    And it's frigging physics Kill Me Now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Gl for physics!!!!:aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    close your eyes then sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    how are you gonna think omg?!

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Gl for physics!!!!:aetsch:
    😩😩😩😩

I don't want to do this anymore! Why??

Not helping TCTT 😒

(Original post by z33)
    how are you gonna think omg?!
    I've decided I'm going to sit in the back in the right hand corner and sleep and record her lecture.
    Imma fail anyway 😭😭😭

(Original post by MBA1)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    close your eyes then sleep
    If only it was that easy 😭😥

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I've decided I'm going to sit in the back in the right hand corner and sleep and record her lecture.
    Imma fail anyway 😭😭😭
    good idea lol

and no don't say thaaattt!!! even if you can't focus today - you can record her lecture and once you've slept and can function properly you can listen to it back and you'll be fine

come on like... you're studying PHYSICS :eek:

you can do anything!

good luck getting through today though

(Original post by z33)
    good idea lol

and no don't say thaaattt!!! even if you can't focus today - you can record her lecture and once you've slept and can function properly you can listen to it back and you'll be fine

come on like... you're studying PHYSICS :eek:

you can do anything!

good luck getting through today though
    Haha physics is one of the modules. I'm doing radiography and physics is just not going in. I'm getting help with a AS level student haha.

Thanks Hun it's only 6 hours haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    😩😩😩😩

I don't want to do this anymore! Why??

Not helping TCTT 😒
    You can do it
    Why the sad eye :innocent:
    Probs drink coffee/coca cola/expresso before your lecture so you can stay awake then when you get back you just take a nap
    Once i had half an hour of sleep cause i was doing an essay i forgot till last minute and haf a long day as well. The timei got back i didnt feel tired so i didnt sleep for a day and a half

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Haha physics is one of the modules. I'm doing radiography and physics is just not going in. I'm getting help with a AS level student haha.

Thanks Hun it's only 6 hours haha
    :eek: omg radiography is so COOL so you work with xrays and stuff omg
    still physics is bloody hard - anyone who studies any physics has all my respect

it took me an arm and a leg to get a C at AS! never again! it's so cool and interesting though!

and yes 6 hours and then you can sleeeppp!!

You can do it
    Why the sad eye :innocent:
    Probs drink coffee/coca cola/expresso before your lecture so you can stay awake then when you get back you just take a nap
    Once i had half an hour of sleep cause i was doing an essay i forgot till last minute and haf a long day as well. The timei got back i didnt feel tired so i didnt sleep for a day and a half
    Haha coffee puts me to sleep

A day and a half? Awe my lil TCTT!! 😚
    Well at least it's Thursday even though in working all weekend

(Original post by z33)
    :eek: omg radiography is so COOL so you work with xrays and stuff omg
    still physics is bloody hard - anyone who studies any physics has all my respect

it took me an arm and a leg to get a C at AS! never again! it's so cool and interesting though!

and yes 6 hours and then you can sleeeppp!!
    haha radiography is alright yep with x Ray's and stuff. Want to go into ultrasound shoot me!

Haha a C is gooood. You still doing it? Nope it's not cool at all or interesting lol. It's a pain in my backside and I swear after the degree I'm never doing physics again if I can help lol.

Haha it's 6 hours of lectures. So it'll finish at 4!!! And I'm going to a concert today so won't sleep tonight either aaahhhh what am I doing??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    haha radiography is alright yep with x Ray's and stuff. Want to go into ultrasound shoot me!

Haha a C is gooood. You still doing it? Nope it's not cool at all or interesting lol. It's a pain in my backside and I swear after the degree I'm never doing physics again if I can help lol.

Haha it's 6 hours of lectures. So it'll finish at 4!!! And I'm going to a concert today so won't sleep tonight either aaahhhh what am I doing??
    oh my gosh why did you do this to yourself! and 6 hours of lectures i wouldn't be able to handle it! :eek:

Nope i dropped it so done with that **** haha no more physics for me (maybe later on in life)

oh my gosh who's concert??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Haha coffee puts me to sleep

A day and a half? Awe my lil TCTT!! 😚
    Well at least it's Thursday even though in working all weekend
    Ok
    Haha
    😱 good luck you need it!!!

(Original post by z33)
    oh my gosh why did you do this to yourself! and 6 hours of lectures i wouldn't be able to handle it! :eek:

Nope i dropped it so done with that **** haha no more physics for me (maybe later on in life)

oh my gosh who's concert??
    For some reason I put myself through hell st least 5x a week Haha good on you!!! I prefer Chem anyday but don't do it in my degree!

STORMZY!!!! Aahhhh I can't wait!!! I'm so excited. 😍😍😎😎🤓🤓🤗🤗 😋😋😘😘

Ok
    Haha
    😱 good luck you need it!!!
    Haha thank you yeah I do need it! But ice gone 4 days without sleep so this should be okay I think

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.