Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone else hate modern kids? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    Literally every generation ever has thought this about the following generation.

Congratulations, you're old.

:shakecane:
    This

ReputationRep:
    you know you are an old fart when you start complaining about young people

ReputationRep:
    I disagree I always complained but that was because I grew up bullied, but there was justification of that the difference is the things I would roll my eyes at as a kid because you knew they didnt know better no longer applies.

Todays kids have no excuse to be ignorant outside of bad parenting because they have the internet and meant to be pc, sure kids have always been up to mischief they had limits.

Kids now push more and more as they know they can get away with it as parents dont discipline, if ethnic can cry racism, if female can cry sexism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by democracyforum)
    I have had an epiphany :

bullying is completely natural and a fundamental asset to society

it promotes conformity and shames behaviours we deem not acceptable

It happens everywhere, works, schools , even PMQs
    What does that have to do with this topic?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.