Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is the worst nightmare you haveever had? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me123456789)
    I had a dream I was in one of the Nazi concentration camps and it was just the worst dream ever, it was so real.
    I've hated Hitler ever since.
    :fuhrer::pinch:
    Were you a Gestapo or a Jew? Man...either way that does sound horrible, reminds me of a dream I had where skinheads came into my neighborhood and killed everyone.

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea I just know that we were supposed to be going to an extermination camp but he kept delaying it (he being Hitler because he was actually there) it was awful.
    Wow that sounds horrible :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    I had this nightmare ages ago but somehow remembered it.
    Anyway, me and my family were really poor and we were starving. I don't exactly remember but we were in a creepy looking room that was dark with some sunlight entering and a doorway with no door. My mum didn't want her children to suffer so me, my sister, and my brother were told to eat her alive and so we did.

Gross, I know.

ReputationRep:
    As a child I had 3 recurring nightmares - one where I was falling down the deepest hole ever (don't make it weird) and branches and stuff at its edges kept injuring me, another where everyone I knew was faceless (yes, like Slenderman, but this was before Slenderman existed) and another which is unsettling to me since I watched Insidious - I could see myself sleeping in my bed from above, and I'd wake up because it made me feel weird but as soon as I closed my eyes I went right back into it (even though I was awake)

Another was when there was a zombie apocalypse, but instead of typical zombies, it was basically that everyone was cannibalistic. Meh.

ReputationRep:
    Being chased by some dinosaur, I was 8 :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    http://9gag.com/gag/avZV48X

ReputationRep:
    Gf cheating

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I once had a nightmare where, for some reason, myself and my family were in a small metal bunker type thing, and they were all dying of this horrific disease. They were growing these massive tumours on their necks and the tumours were exploding everywhere and they were moving around and crying
    They all died but one, and I was left with him, he was sitting next to me and moaning in pain.
    It was heartbreaking, I woke up in tears :cry2:
    This isn't a dream I really wanted to think about in hindsight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasperlEE)
    or weirdest dreamhad a dream the other night a bunch of dogs were trying to bite me in the middle of a field.
    OOh once i had a dream that i was a vampire, not the 'vegitarian' type either. And i had to tell my parents and i was freaking out because i had to leave the country because some guys were after me and yeah. Also somehow at the end i ended up in a record store buying used books....Im still confused

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.