Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is your life story? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm a nerd from Oxfordshire. That's that in a nutshell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom Jickleson)
    Sweet? I don't want 'sweet', I want sympathy! Can't you see how hurt I must be?!
    Stop yelling at women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    I'm a nerd from Oxfordshire. That's that in a nutshell.
    My story's better than yours, nerd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom Jickleson)
    Sweet? I don't want 'sweet', I want sympathy! Can't you see how hurt I must be?!
    But it is sweet - yes it's sad you didnt get a date, but it just shows how much your mum loves you. Too bad you don't want 'sweet' because you're gonna get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mal Baadshah)
    My story's better than yours, nerd.
    At least my story's real.

ReputationRep:
    West Philadelphia born and raised On the playground was where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school, When a couple of guys who were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    ok so i was born in asia and i lived there for like 4 years
    then i went to britain because my mum got jobs here and errthing, so we lived in this white area in london for a few months and it was ok, then we moved to south wales in cardiff to live in this massive house for few months, then we moved to yorkshire where i grew up and my childhood was basically constructed there.

i lived in halifax and now when i tell people that they say ''YOU CANT LIVE IN A BANK'' so i just blank them.
    i lived in halifax for 6 years, there i was subjected to racism by OTHER MINORITIES OF BRITAIN. they call me chinese and egg my house, it was a horrible experience. but i got a long well with some of them in the end cos we all grew up and matured.

then i moved...to london again. there i live in a flat like i was in poverty or something, but really we were well off, i felt like i fit in cos i was a minority, still is but u know. then after year 7 i moved to wales again so its like a cycle. i now live in south wales, and will do so until i finish sixth form, im thinking of going to an english uni. what u fink
    I fink it's all lies. You are Chinese.

ReputationRep:
    My story is real, omg. I am from Bundelkhand. Est 1933, fight me if you have it in you to hit an old woman who stood side by side the man of peace.

ReputationRep:
    Ok then.
    I was born in 2000, in Alexandria, Scotland, where my dad's job was at the time. He's an oncoplastic surgeon who came to India with my mum, also Indian, in '98. Then, after living in many areas in England, such as Eastbourne, Harrogate, Liverpool and finally Macclesfield, we, along with my younger brother, 4years younger than me, now live in Macclesfield.

I am in Year 11 at Altrincham Grammar School for Boys. I am a typical British Indian boy. Nothing special so far really. Lots of life aspirations however which will hopefully make me an interesting, significant person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oooo that's deep

ReputationRep:
    My name is Imperion and I make music under Imperion as well(Was formerly Roman but got advice from my trusted advisers I changed it, bite me.) I want to join Monstercat soon and I love kitchenstep #Rattlesnake #Ultimatum #Heist Ifunomsayin'. I want to make kitchenstep as there isn't enough in the world after Barely Alive basically **** on the genre
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Born in Nairobi, traveled the world, back again and I'm gonna travel the world afresh \o/ Had lots of downs! Still miss him. Bleh, what the **** am I actually saying? Support is firm around me. Smashed GCSEs, h8rs bring it on! Trying to bring out the same with my AS. Life story, I've gone so far lol BASICALLY, my life was rainbows, then turned into bat infested forest and I'm turning it back into rainbows.
    Just kitchenstep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

The birth of the fabulous genre!

Noisestorm killed it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Oooo that's deep
    did you even read my story

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    My name is Imperion and I make music under Imperion as well(Was formerly Roman but got advice from my trusted advisers I changed it, bite me.) I want to join Monstercat soon and I love kitchenstep #Rattlesnake #Ultimatum #Heist Ifunomsayin'. I want to make kitchenstep as there isn't enough in the world after Barely Alive basically **** on the genre
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Born in Nairobi, traveled the world, back again and I'm gonna travel the world afresh \o/ Had lots of downs! Still miss him. Bleh, what the **** am I actually saying? Support is firm around me. Smashed GCSEs, h8rs bring it on! Trying to bring out the same with my AS. Life story, I've gone so far lol BASICALLY, my life was rainbows, then turned into bat infested forest and I'm turning it back into rainbows.
    Bat infested forest, sounds like home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Lol just for clarifications sake - this is not actually true. The girl I went out with was in her early thirties.
    Is that what you're telling everyone? I mean I do understand, I can try and pretend to be in my early thirties but I don't feel right about it. But I will do this for you.

ReputationRep:
    Bat infested forest, sounds like home.
    No offence but that was a really trying time, would appreciate it if you didn't make fun of it

ReputationRep:
    No offence but that was a really trying time, would appreciate it if you didn't make fun of it
    I'm shining light on a dark moment.
    Do not talk back to your elders either.

ReputationRep:
    I'm shining light on a dark moment.
    Do not talk back to your elders either.
    Don't give a **** whether you're older or not :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Now now, Adrian.

ReputationRep:
    that's so rude. I marched with Gandhi so people like you could use the internet.

ReputationRep:
    Such a stalker reading everyone's life stories

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.