ReputationRep:
    http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...oking-says-who

ReputationRep:
    'as weak as water'
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Mal Baadshah)
    Because I just joined the internet today and work at a call centre in Mumbai.
    ...and your first idea was to join The Student Room? Won't even ask...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    ...and your first idea was to join The Student Room? Won't even ask...
    Yes. I am 82 years old, let me live young handsome goreh.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.theguardian.com/money/201...lued-world-ubs

ReputationRep:
    Wistar rats receiving CMS treatment for four weeks showed a variety of depression-like behavioral changes, including a significant reduction in sucrose preference and locomotion. Real-time RT-PCR was used to analyze the transcriptional regulation of pro-inflammatory cytokines (IL-1β, TNF-α, IL-6, and IL-18) and anti-inflammatory cytokines (IL-10, IL-4 and TGF-β) in hippocampus, cortex, hypothalamus and spleen. The result showed high expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines IL-1β, TNF-α and IL-6, and low expression of anti-inflammatory cytokines TGF-β and IL-10, thus higher ratio of TNF-α/IL-10 and IL-6/IL-10 in the brain of animal exposed to CMS. Simultaneously, brain derived neurotrophic factor mRNA decreased significantly in the hippocampus and hypothalamus of stressed rats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    i was seriously freaking out at first- i thought it was a notice for something legal. like the goose police were finally on your tail
    The hell have you done?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    \frac{d}{dx}\left(y\right)+9\:=\ :x\left(y-3\right)

ReputationRep:
    Arkona Becken

ReputationRep:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Unexpected/...nt_ever_xpost/

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Richard snige misbrug røv i luften, som om hovedet af en galning, og samlede emissioner uden at kræve en skør gul hat.

Ah yes, a Google Translate experiment to see how badly it would mangle a sentence. The answer: relatively terribly.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Mal Baadshah)
    Yes. I am 82 years old, let me live young handsome goreh.
    None of my business, crack on lad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    None of my business, crack on lad
    Lad? How rude. I am an 82 yr old woman.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    梛(なぎ)

ReputationRep:
    accused went beyond a mere matter of compensation between subject

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjcY6wyXY_Q

ReputationRep:
    wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil ******* w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft ****. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil ****, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

ReputationRep:
    me when feeling suspiciously relaxed: what responsibility have i forgotten

> I was on tumblr, and wanted to share it with a friend.

ReputationRep:
    I was going to, but my uni checks against plagiarism and I don't want my to fail my essay in that manner. :|

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.