Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mal Baadshah)
    Oh bhagwaan. :facepalm:
    I know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    You look like a very pretty hijabi in your avatar pic :innocent:
    Exactly. I am not a lesbian and cannot date another hijabi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    It's personality that matters, not looks. If you're kind at heart then I don't see why he wouldn't like you.
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. I am not a lesbian and cannot date another hijabi.
    Too bad, I quite liked the look of you..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetitBourgeois)
    Lol
    How is that 'lol' worthy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Too bad, I quite liked the look of you..
    I can arrange you to meet my son Deepak if you insist on the family genes-es.

(Original post by pbw)
    do you mean you have a crush on an 'Indian' guy or a 'Hindu' guy?

would you keep your hijab on during sex?
    He's not hindu. He's actually an Indian Christian.

And are you serious!? Why would i keep my hijab on during sex? Lol

ReputationRep:
    Indian guys are Muslim too so it depends what you mean..And you can't generalise so I don't know, ask him

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captivated)
    Indian guys are Muslim too so it depends what you mean.. And you can't generalise so I don't know, ask him

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    IMO religion/culture shouldn't get in the way. Just give it a chance
    Yeah but what about personalities? He's outgoing and I'm not. Its easier for me to like him but I doubt a guy like him can ever be interested in me. Not talking about looks, I'm actually very pretty mashallah. Just talking about my personality which is a total opposite of him.

ReputationRep:
    Indian guys are Muslim too so it depends what you mean..And you can't generalise so I don't know, ask him

Posted from TSR Mobile
    SOME Indian guys, you baboon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He's an Indian but a Christian. And if only I had the guts to ask him lol. What I'm really scared about is that he is a total opposite of me and I like him and I doubt he would ever be interested in me.

ReputationRep:
    SOME Indian guys, you baboon
    Her post just said Indian guys in general. She never specified what kind. By the way what are you even on about? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He's an Indian but a Christian. And if only I had the guts to ask him lol. What I'm really scared about is that he is a total opposite of me and I like him and I doubt he would ever be interested in me.
    Eh, sometimes it works. You never know if you don't try . What sort of opposite? Mindsets, personalities or just interests?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eh, sometimes it works. You never know if you don't try . What sort of opposite? Mindsets, personalities or just interests?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm everything. Mindsets, interests and even personalities. Although, he's a nice guy.

I'm introvert, shy, a bit religious and he's outgoing, confident and not religious. He drinks, I don't etc. Its so sad..I hate liking a man so different from me. I know he'll never like me. I'm sure he thinks I'm pretty and all that but that isn't enough.

ReputationRep:
    Her post just said Indian guys in general. She never specified what kind. By the way what are you even on about? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi, I'm Dominic. What's your name?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Some do, some don't. But non-Muslim guys in general would not approach a religious hijabi for obvious reasons.

(Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    Some do, some don't. But non-Muslim guys in general would not approach a religious hijabi for obvious reasons.
    I know

I wear hijab but I wouldn't say i'm extremely religious. However, in comparison to him, I am religious.

He's a very nice guy. He's friendly. He even asked me my name the first time we met and we've hold a good convo once too. However, now when I see him, I just don't know what to say other than 'hi' because I get nervous around him. Normally he would say hi to me and smile but I think awkwardness has made it even more awkward as we saw each other today and smiled but didn't say hi. I know this doesn't mean anything to him but to me it does because I do really like him. hate this feeling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know

I wear hijab but I wouldn't say i'm extremely religious. However, in comparison to him, I am religious.

He's a very nice guy. He's friendly. He even asked me my name the first time we met and we've hold a good convo once too. However, now when I see him, I just don't know what to say other than 'hi' because I get nervous around him. Normally he would say hi to me and smile but I think awkwardness has made it even more awkward as we saw each other today and smiled but didn't say hi. I know this doesn't mean anything to him but to me it does because I do really like him. hate this feeling!
    Seems like an unrequited crush, tbh. Based on what you've written so far it doesn't seem like he's interested as such :/ You could try asking him out yourself, but imo I don't think it'll work out.

I understand it's easier said than done, but it's best to move on. I'm absolutely sure you'll find someone more compatible

(Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    Seems like an unrequited crush, tbh. Based on what you've written so far it doesn't seem like he's interested as such :/ You could try asking him out yourself, but imo I don't think it'll work out.

I understand it's easier said than done, but it's best to move on. I'm absolutely sure you'll find someone more compatible

Thanks for the reply though.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.