Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Muslim guys who do haram stuff, what sort of wife you want? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There was no love involved. It was an arranged marriage.
    Then whoever arranged that is going to hell lmfao
    my condoloences with your friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mal Baadshah)
    go to bed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    bah...
    Go away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Go away
    No!!!! :stomp:

Lol there's a reason behind it all tbh
    What do you mean? what sort of reason? I know this girl personally and she is extremely pious and religious. This isn't the only case of such sort I know, there are many.

ReputationRep:
    There was no love involved. It was an arranged marriage.
    I'm arranging 6

ReputationRep:
    Lol understandable. but does that not scare you in a way that do you really want to settle down with a wife? What if you told the girl and she turned you down?
    Lmao, then I'd just go back to what I was doing before I started doing her....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd probably write a few Drake songs aswell tbh

(Original post by vis break2)
    Then whoever arranged that is going to hell lmfao
    my condoloences with your friend
    All I'm saying is that I don't believe in 'good men are for good women'.

ReputationRep:
    All I'm saying is that I don't believe in 'good men are for good women'.
    Neither do I

Lmao, then I'd just go back to what I was doing before I started doing her....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd probably write a few Drake songs aswell tbh
    Lol. So married and family life isn't crucial to you then?

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, since when did chav become a language g?
    seems like you understand it pretty well to me.

That scripture says you shouldn't judge others. I can choose to follow whatever I want, that's a question of my own personal belief.
    You're obvs a muslim or else you wouldnt have gotten so "disgusted" at what people have posted here.
    so why tf you lyin??
    "G"?

Whatup "y"? I am just picking random letters and using them to address people; am I doing it right?
    Would you prefer I call you "E"? Or perhaps "A"?

Only at the mercy of God are people allowed in to heaven. It is the decision of God and God alone. No person can predict this. That is what the scripture says.

It doesn't say let if someone is a blatant hypocrite you can't say it. You can live whatever life you like, but it is clear that you are rejecting the teachings of all religions so you quoting it is just plain hilarious.

I'm obviously a Muslim...this guy is dumber than I thought. And I didn't think very much of him to start off with.
    Only a Muslim can see when someone is a stupid hypocrite being a creep? Cool.
    I don't think anyone on this forum would think I was a Muslim. I am one of the most clearly not. Then again, to understand this idea basic comprehension skills are needed and since the only language you communicate in is chav I can see why you are mistaken.

And "why tf" means what? "tf"?

I understand the chav, but not fully. I do on occasion need a translator when in chavvy areas. You would call these "the hood".

(Original post by Mal Baadshah)
    I'm arranging 6
    O paaji, stop trolling my thread. Maf kardo.

Neither do I
    Ahan. Do u believe in Islam though?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    An ex-Muslim, I think. At least then we don't have to pretend unless we're with other family.

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean? what sort of reason? I know this girl personally and she is extremely pious and religious. This isn't the only case of such sort I know, there are many.
    "And he created you in pairs" getting married in islam competes half of your deen right... she could help him get onto the right path.. "and your Lord knows while you know not". She might feel helpless.. but its running accord to Allah's plan And Allah knows best.

ReputationRep:
    O paaji, stop trolling my thread. Maf kardo.
    I'm not trolling, I am arranging 6.
    And I can tell you my 7 sons aren't haraami.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. So married and family life isn't crucial to you then?
    Wait, are you saying that I walk up to this girl and straight up say "yo b, marry me ennit" instead of going out with her?

What I'm saying is, before I started a relationship with her (not marriage) I'd tell her I had an STD. If she rejects me then, it's all calm, I'll move on.
    Obviously there's no family life here lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    Is that not the a "haram" sin, the big(est) sin out there, in Islam?
    Sodomy is punishable by death. If not death then massive jail time.

"And he created you in pairs" getting married in islam competes half of your deen right... she could help him get onto the right path.. "and your Lord knows while you know not". She might feel helpless.. but its running accord to Allah's plan And Allah knows best.
    Oh wow. Well done, sis! I've always been in doubt about this ayah of the Quran considering how many real life couples I kniw if where the woman is so pious and the husband is such a harami. But never found an answer so well suited to such a situation. Jazakallah khayr for the answer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i<3milkshake)
    "G"?

Whatup "y"? I am just picking random letters and using them to address people; am I doing it right?
    Would you prefer I call you "E"? Or perhaps "A"?

Only at the mercy of God are people allowed in to heaven. It is the decision of God and God alone. No person can predict this. That is what the scripture says.

It doesn't say let if someone is a blatant hypocrite you can't say it. You can live whatever life you like, but it is clear that you are rejecting the teachings of all religions so you quoting it is just plain hilarious.

I'm obviously a Muslim...this guy is dumber than I thought. And I didn't think very much of him to start off with.
    Only a Muslim can see when someone is a stupid hypocrite being a creep? Cool.
    I don't think anyone on this forum would think I was a Muslim. I am one of the most clearly not. Then again, to understand this idea basic comprehension skills are needed and since the only language you communicate in is chav I can see why you are mistaken.

And "why tf" means what? "tf"?

I understand the chav, but not fully. I do on occasion need a translator when in chavvy areas. You would call these "the hood".
    You chat bare about comprestipation, but I've literally been on this site for an hour, how tf am I supposed to know what reputation you have?

tbh, I can say you don't understand basic constipation
    how tf u gunna be going thru the internet and not kno basic abreviations fam??
    ur bre obviously a nazisister who thinks 2mch of themslvs.

look kidda theres still time to repent for ur sins.

Wait, are you saying that I walk up to this girl and straight up say "yo b, marry me ennit" instead of going out with her?

What I'm saying is, before I started a relationship with her (not marriage) I'd tell her I had an STD. If she rejects me then, it's all calm, I'll move on.
    Obviously there's no family life here lol
    Lol no bro. All I'm saying that in Islam the concept of dating before marriage doesn't exist. Of course, everyone has choice to live their lives as they wish to do so. Who am I to say anything?

All I'm asking is that you do wish to have a halal relationship...e.g. marriage/shadi/vayah, right? Or not?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.