Turn on thread page Beta

Woman just went to the toilet outside my bedroom window watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Or just stop being shy and say 'poo'...

ReputationRep:
    There is a severe lack of public toilets in most of our cities and nearly all are locked at night anyway. Probs she got chucked out of a pub/club so couldn't go to one in there either and obviously student/uni property is the next best thing.

(Original post by John55)
    So I enjoy listening to music and one of my favorite things to do is sit by the window of my bedroom listening to it, I'm on the fourth floor of my halls building. So anyway, I'm having a great time staring into the night listening to music and then this woman wanders towards the empty car park outside the window, I initially think nothing of it until she squats and wips her arse out and I think I just lost faith in humanity...
    Pft you shouldn't have left a toilet outside your bedroom window then :sly:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMoralStruggle)
    There is a severe lack of public toilets in most of our cities and nearly all are locked at night anyway. Probs she got chucked out of a pub/club so couldn't go to one in there either and obviously student/uni property is the next best thing.
    There is no toilet, I worded it wrongly as I wrote the title at 4:30 am, she just squatted down on a pavement

ReputationRep:
    Did she just leave it there for somebody else to clean up? Deserves a pretty big fine for that imo.

ReputationRep:
    Reading the posts on this thread made my day (or evening, whatever). Good job, you have made someone laugh their arse off :'D

ReputationRep:
    Well, if men are allowed to urinate everywhere, why women shouldn't? What would you have suggested for her to do? Have a mess in her pants?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Well, if men are allowed to urinate everywhere, why women shouldn't? What would you have suggested for her to do? Have a mess in her pants?
    Fair point, but I wouldn't think to highly of a guy urinating in the street either, I definitely wouldn't do that. You could argue that guys aren't committing public nudity in the same way as women but that's still unfair, so f&ck it man, let's all smear the street's with our Sh%t and P$s.

ReputationRep:
    Fair point, but I wouldn't think to highly of a guy urinating in the street either, I definitely wouldn't do that. You could argue that guys aren't committing public nudity in the same way as women but that's still unfair, so f&ck it man, let's all smear the street's with our Sh%t and P$s.
    Imagine yourself in her situation, what if you lived far and you really really really needed to do it? Would you just wet yourself?

ReputationRep:
    So I enjoy listening to music and one of my favorite things to do is sit by the window of my bedroom listening to it, I'm on the fourth floor of my halls building. So anyway, I'm having a great time staring into the night listening to music and then this woman wanders towards the empty car park outside the window, I initially think nothing of it until she squats and wips her arse out and I think I just lost faith in humanity...

Edit: Because people keep on asking, the title is poorly worded, there was no toilet, she just went on the pavement.
    When you gotta go, you gotta go? (Jurassic Park quote!). But on a serious note, that is disgusting!!! Should have shouted out abuse during the middle of the **** and said something like: "i'm calling the cops you disgusting woman!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Imagine yourself in her situation, what if you lived far and you really really really needed to do it? Would you just wet yourself?
    Honestly, I'd do the same, but I'd only be in her situation, say, if I was walking in the countryside, I live in the middle of a city, there's loads of bar's open less than a minute's walk away that she could have gone in to use an actual toilet... which leads me to believe that she didn't do it out of desperation.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I'd do the same, but I'd only be in her situation, say, if I was walking in the countryside, I live in the middle of a city, there's loads of bar's open less than a minute's walk away that she could have gone in to use an actual toilet... which leads me to believe that she didn't do it out of desperation.
    Well, in that case, maybe she knew you will be there and watching her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yavanna)
    Okay, I started laughing right before I clicked on this post and then I started laughing so hard my stomach started hurting while I was scrolling down and now I'm just trying really hard not to think about it so I can write a coherent sentence
    I'm glad I'm not alone! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Not sure how this would benefit anybody but still, thanks for the suggestion
    everyone LOVES white dog **** nowadays its nearly extinct just sayin

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.