Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just received offer A*AA for Msci Geology (international).
    Pleased, but a bit puzzled as I'd only had the confirmation email beforehand, but at the open day they said they interview Msci applicants, especially the ones applying for the year abroad.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Economics AAA woowoo

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Law, was expecting a rejection so happily surprised!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steph_af)
    Got an offer for Law, was expecting a rejection so happily surprised!
    Congrats on your offer! I'm applying to Law too. When did you send off your application, and what was your offer, if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iheartmusic9)
    I got an conditional offer for law but its worrying me that its been 10 days since UCAS said they've offered me a place but there hasn't been a kind of confirmation, 'congratulations on your offer' email yet. The other universities that have offered a place have sent similar emails, but this happen to anyone???
    Congrats! I'm applying to Law too, how long did it take for them to give you an offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverdolphin)
    Congrats on your offer! I'm applying to Law too. When did you send off your application, and what was your offer, if you don't mind me asking?
    Thanks! oh cool, good luck with your application! I sent mine I think it was around the 18th of November, and literally just got the offer on Friday! It was a conditional for AAA, hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Priya_)
    I got an offer for Mathematics bsc exactly a week after applying. A*AC/A*BB/AAB

so happy they accept equivalent grades because I take further maths! pretty sure i'm going to firm Leeds even tho I haven't been to the campus :-)
    Same here!!! Did you apply for G100 Maths?

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Spanish and ab initio Italian!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for 'international business and economics'😁😁😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elsawilesx)
    Does anybody have an offer to study Classical Civilisation? Mines AAB but yet to find anybody who wants to study Classics !
    I have an offer for Classics and English at AAB. ^___^

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for AAA for psychology, but ABB with Realising Opportunities!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer of AAB to study Politics
    However I applied through the Access to Leeds scheme but they have not yet processed my application so when they do I am expecting them to lower my offer to BBB!

Got an offer for AAB to study Ancient History and History! Anyone else studying this??

ReputationRep:
    AAB for physics I really like the campus, deffo going in my top 2!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How long did it take? I have applied for the same course a week ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverdolphin)
    Congrats! I'm applying to Law too, how long did it take for them to give you an offer?
    Thanks I applied around the 5th of Nov and got an conditional offer on the 20th: ib 35 points overall with 665 at HL
    Hope this helps and gl with your app

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for Social Policy! Does anybody know what the grades would drop down to under the access scheme from ABB?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toxic_Legends)
    Just got an offer for Social Policy! Does anybody know what the grades would drop down to under the access scheme from ABB?
    Guessing 3B's as normally Leeds require B or higher.

ReputationRep:
    So I got an offer for pharmacology of AAA! But is it true if I make it my firm the offer moves down to AAB?

ReputationRep:
    It would drop to BBC under Access to Leeds

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 1, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.