Turn on thread page Beta

4th Nov: Ever sent a naked selfie? watch

• View Poll Results: Have you ever sent a naked selfie?
    Yes
    24.67%
    No
    75.33%

• Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Lmfao
    Not what they meant?

ReputationRep:
    Personally I would never, I even to scared to take one nevermind send them (knowing my luck I'd probably send them by accident or someone will just stumble upon them somehow, yeah I'm just super clumsily like that😂🙈) but I think there must be a certain level of respect there, enough that if you did eventually break up, they would still respect you enough to not to spite you with the images.

(Original post by BBC Radio 1)
    Have you ever done it?
    Yes, loads. Both sent to specifically people and posted on websites.

I'd sent them numerous times before I'd even kissed a man. Do I regret it? Yes, it was demeaning.

However, I send them to my current boyfriend and he sends them back. I trust him completely and as it's over a distance it helps to maintain intimacy

ReputationRep:
    No. Mainly because there hasn't been a sufficient zoom function on any phone I have ever owned.

ReputationRep:
    Well, nudes, yeah. But never including face. I have had people send me nudes including their face which I'd never send on to others out of respect if anything. If someone sends you an intimate photo it implies a level of trust there. That should be respected IMO.

ReputationRep:
    Never.

2 of my old friends sent them to each other (even though they weren't dating, just interested in each other) which made me a bit O.O and I did warn one of them that it's probably not the best thing to do but eh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A5ko)
    No. Mainly because there hasn't been a sufficient zoom function on any phone I have ever owned.
    IMPLYNG???????!!!

ReputationRep:
    Done it loads of times and still do. What of it?

(Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Loool horniness can you make you do crazy things 0_0
    haha yes.

ReputationRep:
    I've had some sent to me but I've never taken one and sent it to anyone, not even my partner.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have because it was requested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BBC Radio 1)
    Have you ever sent someone a naked selfie? Or has someone sent one to you? Did you show anyone else?

This week on The Surgery we’re talking about what’s legal and what isn’t when it comes to sending graphic content.

Have you ever done it? You can be honest - and anonymous on this thread.
    Nice try, dad.

I got hammered in Kavos once and sent it to my ex (broke up 2 years prior to Kavos) and my current supervisor. I can't possibly be blackmailed with the image. It's a good photo.

ReputationRep:
    Nope and never will. Even if I do think someone is really trustworthy, there's always that slight chance that, the person might turn out to be an arse. People also tend to do things without really thinking about it when they're angry/hurt and I'm just not willing to give them something that they can potentially ruin my life with.

Yeah I have I was a stupid teenager and was pressured by my boyfriend at the time to do it my face wasn't in it and it never got sent to anyone else
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I have never sent a selfie to someone, not to mention being naked.

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Yes
    To whom? your girlfriend?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Welcome to the official BBC Radio 1: The Surgery forum. This forum is a chance for you to ask your questions and join the discussion here, you may even get a chance to get involved live on air.

Listen to the show live here

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.