The Student Room Group

Am I gay?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by loveleest
Were you just super horny at the time and there wasn't any girls around?

He's my best friend and I didn't want him to get mad at me if I rejected him. It would put a damper on our friendship.
Original post by mcpon14
He's my best friend and I didn't want him to get mad at me if I rejected him. It would put a damper on our friendship.

Is your best-friend gay or bi? But it would have been better to not have done that because you allowing him to be sexual to you might have led him on and gave him hints that you want him sexually... when you're actually not sexually into him? (If that makes sense)
tbh i would never do that with another guy. it just wouldn't sit right with me you know. in the same way i would never consider putting my wang inside my cat or shagging a sheep. so i think you must be gay or bisexual or something.
Reply 43
Original post by Proxenus
I've licked the tip of 2 guys dick before when I was 6 but I'm not gay

Posted from TSR Mobile

When you were 6??? Really?

Posted from TSR Mobile
A thing to remember that although behaviour can be indicative of sexual orientation, behaviour and orientation are distinctly separate things, and one doesn't necessarily cause the other, at all.

It's good that you are comfortable enough about your own body to be sensible about this.
Reply 45
Is your best-friend gay or bi? But it would have been better to not have done that because you allowing him to be sexual to you might have led him on and gave him hints that you want him sexually... when you're actually not sexually into him? (If that makes sense)

He knows that I'm not into him sexually. He asked me point-blank one time and I told him. And yes, he's gay.
Original post by mcpon14
He knows that I'm not into him sexually. He asked me point-blank one time and I told him. And yes, he's gay.

Meh, then call yourself whatever you want. If you think you're still straight even after what you did then call yourself straight. It is only a big deal if you make it out to be.
Reply 47
Meh, then call yourself whatever you want. If you think you're still straight even after what you did then call yourself straight. It is only a big deal if you make it out to be.

I'm just not sure. Oh well.
Original post by mcpon14
I've taken showers with a guy before where we're in our underwear and we washed each others backs, chests, arms, bellies and legs. I've let him kiss me on the neck repeatedly. He tried kissing me on the lips but I didn't kiss back. I let him lay on top of me and grind on me until he had to roll over and relieve himself.

What you are describing are definitely homosexual acts. However did any of these acts give you a stiffy? Did they make you feel horny? Did you want to bum him? Did you feel any desire whatsoever to suck his cock? If yes to at least one of these questions then you are indeed a phaggot, homo, bumboy, gay, man-lover, schit stabber, batty boy or what ever other silly name they refer to men who like to have sex with the same sex these days.

Ironically I am extremely homophobic but I actively encourage homosexuality in men. It reduces competition for me and thats a good thing*.

Spoiler

He calls himself WonderMan.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 49
Original post by Laomedeia
What you are describing are definitely homosexual acts. However did any of these acts give you a stiffy? Did they make you feel horny? Did you want to bum him? Did you feel any desire whatsoever to suck his cock?

No, to all of these.
Original post by mcpon14
I'm just not sure. Oh well.

Mostly bi-curious
Reply 51
Original post by Conceited
@K.C Lethal Bizzle?

no i dont think so
Original post by *Stefan*
When you were 6??? Really?

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha yeah

i was forced though
Original post by mcpon14
I've taken showers with a guy before where we're in our underwear and we washed each others backs, chests, arms, bellies and legs. I've let him kiss me on the neck repeatedly. He tried kissing me on the lips but I didn't kiss back. I let him lay on top of me and grind on me until he had to roll over and relieve himself.

I don't understand. Why did you have a shower and let him kiss your neck and let him grind you if you're not attracted to guys?

Sounds misleading and sounds likd your friend likes you romantically, especially as he's tried to kiss you on the lips.

If you enjoy it, stop denying it; otherwise stop leading this guy on.

Spoiler

Doing something sexual with a man but not actually being sexually into it implies you are not homosexual.
Original post by ivybridge
Doing something sexual with a man but not actually being sexually into it implies you are not homosexual.

That is true but doing something just so it doesn't put a dampner on your friendship if he rejected his friend doesn't sit right.
Nah judging by your responses.
Original post by DanielleT192
That is true but doing something just so it doesn't put a dampner on your friendship if he rejected his friend doesn't sit right.

Oh, no certainly not! I agree with you.
Yup, you gay.
Well you might like women, but no straight guy would do any of that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending