The Student Room Group

Thoughts on masturbation.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DiddyDec
How do you know you don't like something if you have never tried it?

You can disagree all you like, but you it is a fact. Do you speak for all females?

https://bryanasands.wordpress.com/2013/06/23/sex-and-glue-the-emotional-bond-of-a-physical-act/

i am not reading this now i will read this at some point)
but i think that many females don't prefer a relationship that only contains sex coz then it can addiction and many things can occur that can influence ur relationship...
Original post by fatima1998
i am not reading this now i will read this at some point)
but i think that many females don't prefer a relationship that only contains sex coz then it can addiction and many things can occur that can influence ur relationship...

Do I have to repeat myself over and over?

Sex can be part of a relationship. Any relationship built solely on sex will not last.
Reply 42
How do you know you don't like something if you have never tried it?

You can disagree all you like, but you it is a fact. Do you speak for all females?

https://bryanasands.wordpress.com/2013/06/23/sex-and-glue-the-emotional-bond-of-a-physical-act/

The same way that you know that you wouldn't like sex with a particular gender or like to do a particular sex act.

I'm asexual and sex indifferent veering on repulsed. I want all the parts of a romantic relationship without the sex. I have never had sex and I would be fine never having sex at all in my life. It just isn't something I desire.

No. I don't speak for all females, asexuals or all female asexuals. I speak for myself. Sex isn't the be all and end all of life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do I have to repeat myself over and over?

Sex can be part of a relationship. Any relationship built solely on sex will not last.

but nowadays- sex isn't a part of a relationship anymore... it is the main cause!!!
but nowadays- sex isn't a part of a relationship anymore... it is the main cause!!!

How would you know what is the main part of an adult relationship?

For young people sex has always and will always be a driver for them. But as they mature they look for companionship and starting a family.
Original post by Katty3
The same way that you know that you wouldn't like sex with a particular gender or like to do a particular sex act.

I'm asexual and sex indifferent veering on repulsed. I want all the parts of a romantic relationship without the sex. I have never had sex and I would be fine never having sex at all in my life. It just isn't something I desire.

No. I don't speak for all females, asexuals or all female asexuals. I speak for myself. Sex isn't the be all and end all of life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I disagree. You can never really know that you don't like something until you have tried it (in most cases).

Do you asexually reproduce?

I never said it was the be all and end all. I don't know where you got that from.
Reply 46

For young people sex has always and will always be a driver for them. But as they mature they look for companionship and starting a family.

Not always. I'm asexual so sex is not a driver for me. In fact, it is a sign that I REALLY don't want to be with that person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

indeed!!! sex is important to start their own little new world
n for teenagers- i agree with ur first statement
but what i hate is LUST in sex
Original post by Katty3
Not always. I'm asexual so sex is not a driver for me. In fact, it is a sign that I REALLY don't want to be with that person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get it you are "unique snowflake". Now just stop. Clearly you are not seeking a sexual relationship so what I said does not even remotely relate to you.
indeed!!! sex is important to start their own little new world
n for teenagers- i agree with ur first statement
but what i hate is LUST in sex

It is all perfectly natural with young people and hormones coursing through their veins. It makes them want to explore their sexuality and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You can't blame them, it is hormones.
hoe don't do it

Spoiler

It is all perfectly natural with young people and hormones coursing through their veins. It makes them want to explore their sexuality and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You can't blame them, it is hormones.

i am human too!!! nothing happened like this to me

Were you free to do so if you wished or were you taught from a young age that it was wrong?
Reply 53
I get it you are "unique snowflake". Now just stop. Clearly you are not seeking a sexual relationship so what I said does not even remotely relate to you.

Not a unique snowflake. We make up between one and six per cent of the planet. Calling an asexual a "special snowflake" or something similar is really offensive and invalidating. Please don't. Most of us consider it a slur. It is as offensive as calling a gay person a "faggot".

Talking about sex among young people and NOT mentioning aces, grey aces and aros is not acceptable. It just ignores our existence. We get way too much of that. Most orientations get pride week. We get an awareness week. When I have to put in my sexual orientation, 90% of the time I have to make my own box because asexual isn't on there. I'm not straight. I'm not gay. I'm not bi. I'm asexual.

My sexuality wasn't even mentioned as an option in sex ed. We got some people are gay, some are straight and some are bi.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Were you free to do so if you wished or were you taught from a young age that it was wrong?

before marriage sex isn't right!!! in my opinion and as a religion prospects too
it definitely damages my reputation that i have built!!!
if someone asks me that have u ever had sex and if i respond Yes then their point of view would b different compared to what they would think if i replied No
i have maintained and built a character/reputation
before marriage sex isn't right!!! in my opinion and as a religion prospects too
it definitely damages my reputation that i have built!!!
if someone asks me that have u ever had sex and if i respond Yes then their point of view would b different compared to what they would think if i replied No
i have maintained and built a character/reputation

And there we have the reason you haven't had sex. Because you have been taught that it is wrong. You follow a religion that deems it wrong so you have been indoctrinated from a very young age not act on your natural urges.

You have been taught that is damages your reputation which it may in your culture because of the religion that you follow.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality. In fact it is healthy to do so.
Reply 56

Have you ever looked at someone and thought they were sexy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katty3
Not a unique snowflake. We make up between one and six per cent of the planet. Calling an asexual a "special snowflake" or something similar is really offensive and invalidating. Please don't. Most of us consider it a slur. It is as offensive as calling a gay person a "faggot".

Talking about sex among young people and NOT mentioning aces, grey aces and aros is not acceptable. It just ignores our existence. We get way too much of that. Most orientations get pride week. We get an awareness week. When I have to put in my sexual orientation, 90% of the time I have to make my own box because asexual isn't on there. I'm not straight. I'm not gay. I'm not bi. I'm asexual.

My sexuality wasn't even mentioned as an option in sex ed. We got some people are gay, some are straight and some are bi.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Uh huh.
Original post by Katty3
Have you ever looked at someone and thought they were sexy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It might anger the gods.
And there we have the reason you haven't had sex. Because you have been taught that it is wrong. You follow a religion that deems it wrong so you have been indoctrinated from a very young age not act on your natural urges.

You have been taught that is damages your reputation which it may in your culture because of the religion that you follow.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality. In fact it is healthy to do so.

it is not that!!! i just dont trust the world these days... they take advantage of girls to have sex and what if they break-up u will b in mental trauma
n i believe that this teenager age should b concentrated more to education life

Quick Reply

Latest