Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanB1991)
    Main point is, simply going through 3 guys in two days (which is around 45 guys/girls a month if they keep it up at that rate) is a tad over the top and does suggest the OP is asking them out for precisely the wrong reasons.
    That's a completely different point from mine...but you're right.
    I'm sorry, I know I should've worded my initial response better. It sounded better in my head and I can see how it'd appear objectifying. That wasn't my intention at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurupt)
    Guy 1: I think I came on too strong and was very stupid and creepy, he ran away from me.

Guy 2: walked away from me and didn't want to talk anymore.

Guy 3: refused to even talk to me, completely ignored me.

It's frustrating.
    i swear u r a GUY!!! u not female

ReputationRep:
    ^ Lol

ReputationRep:
    they could of thought you might be a prostitute or very slutty so be careful how you approach.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubisoft)
    Incorrect.
    And why is that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    I don't think that's how she did it haha, she probably asked a guy, got a no and then moved onto the next one, your way is completely illogical
    I've actually asked people out, they've said no for actual real reasons (e.g. busy etc) and then a day or two later they said they've had a change of plans and they're now free.... now imagine I'd asked someone else out in the meantime and they'd also said yes? Not good imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    To be fair, I'd probably run too.
    Same :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    And why is that?
    Because they rejected her. That would suggest the opposite to what you're claiming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubisoft)
    Because they rejected her. That would suggest the opposite to what you're claiming.
    Just trying to make her feel better, kindness doesn't rob you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurupt)
    Guy 1: I think I came on too strong and was very stupid and creepy, he ran away from me.

Guy 2: walked away from me and didn't want to talk anymore.

Guy 3: refused to even talk to me, completely ignored me.

It's frustrating.

You ask them out I suppose.

Rather desperate don't you think?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.