The Student Room Group

Who are you ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
who am I? who am i? when i don't know myself...

Spoiler

I'm a chameleon. Seriously, I change depending on who I'm with and what they want me to be. I guess that shows a lack of integrity but at the same time I can be very strong willed and assertive in my beliefs. I've spent hours trying to work out what I am and all I can come up with is poetry... or whatever the hell this is :lol:
may as well post it lol. I'm a train window.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
i am an iams cat
I am me. 'Nuff said.
Original post by enaayrah
I am actually a low life. There's nothing else to it.

[video="youtube;OLVcXphOVZo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLVcXphOVZo[/video]
I am the great imposter. I am super fly, super fleeky and work for the mi7 (oh yes it still exists).
I work in the shadows, 9/11 was an inside job and the queen planned to kill princess Diana.

How do I know this?

Well I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you.
uurmmm :dontknow:
I really don't know
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by drowzee
A hopeless romantic that wishes she lived in a fairy tale land. :h:

Cute.
Original post by RainbowKiwi
I am a non-entity perusing the internetz and I like laughin and have an avi of a dude that has creepy eyez and I might have a tendency to say 'm8' alot and I've used z twice in this sentence for no reason whatsoever other than cos I felt like itz :dunce:

Good description m8
Reply 48
I am human; nothing of the sort which is human is regarded as foreign to my affairs.
A worrier
Original post by CoolCavy
a guinea pig ofc :h:

Love it.
I'm a curly haired Indian girl who loves spending time getting to know people and making them laugh. I have bad habits, one of which is overthinking practically everything.
Original post by godivaontherocks
Love it.

aww sweetie :hugs:thank you :smile:
I'm a really loyal lonely girl, who is low-key looking for love but isn't obvious about it. I'm a student at a really good uni,but doesn't really deserve to be there.

I beat myself up about everything, I love rock music, I have depression

I'm also a Muslim
Original post by preetg97
I'm a really *beautiful and lovely curly haired Indian girl who loves spending time getting to know people and making them laugh. I have bad habits, one of which is overthinking practically everything.

:h:
:h:

Aww CoolCavy honestly you're too lovely :hugs::colondollar:
im a geek

society doesnt call me that (well yeah they do) but i call myself that.

Plus Im batman
aww sweetie :hugs:thank you :smile:

You're welcome. That was too cute, I had to say something. :smile:
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Who are you really? Describe yourself without using your name, or any attributes given to you by society and really think. Deep down, who are you?

My description of myself:
I'm a guy who enjoys having a laugh, eating and helping others. Charity is important to me and most of my motives are based on helping others, I'm the type of person who will put others before myself. My life is pretty boring and there isn't usually much going on, so I guess I am a boring person.

That ain't much. If I had to describe myself I would fire off page after page for a few hours straight. You need to ask yourself why and what drives you to who you are etc.

a) You like to laugh. Well who doesn't? It is like saying you like eating good food - well no one likes bad food do they?
b) Why do you like helping others? Is this from your childhood, do you have some deep inherent need to help, or does it come from an insecurity in which you want to make yourself feel better and justify that you are a good person?
c) Why is your life boring? Why do you not do more? Is it due to being insecure or a money problem? What do you want to do etc?

I
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Who are you really? Describe yourself without using your name, or any attributes given to you by society and really think. Deep down, who are you?

My description of myself:
I'm a guy who enjoys having a laugh, eating and helping others. Charity is important to me and most of my motives are based on helping others, I'm the type of person who will put others before myself. My life is pretty boring and there isn't usually much going on, so I guess I am a boring person.

Usually, I use this not-entirely whimsical description of myself: Slightly bohemian. Wannabe polymath. Overrated underachiever.

Looking more deeply, I see a lot of good things, and a lot of bad things. I am a good listener, a good teacher (when the topic at hand is interesting), and artistic in a number of ways (including being a musician and a writer). I have a good memory and high information retention, and love learning. My range of interests is vast, including things like cooking, calligraphy, luthiery, linguistics, sciences, radio/communications technology, and reading anything I can find.

However, I have a bad temper (though I have mellowed in recent years), can be impatient at times, and can be very self-deprecating and neurotic. When I'm working on something, I can be laser-like in my ability to focus for hours at a time, even though usually I have a very short attention span.

I experience emotions very deeply, and sometimes find it hard to communicate with other people, though when I connect with someone I connect pretty much completely, and can empathise very strongly with a lot of different types of situation.

I am, in many ways, a fundamentally antisocial kind of person: I am happier in my own company (or that of a book, the radio, or a pen and paper) than in that of other people, excluding those I really care about.

People who get to know me either get along with me very well or dislike me intently.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest