Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i'm so scared about demons, i go to sleep with a night light uh

my mind moves like a tron bike uh

ReputationRep:
    who am I? who am i? when i don't know myself...
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I'm a chameleon. Seriously, I change depending on who I'm with and what they want me to be. I guess that shows a lack of integrity but at the same time I can be very strong willed and assertive in my beliefs. I've spent hours trying to work out what I am and all I can come up with is poetry... or whatever the hell this is :lol:
    may as well post it lol. I'm a train window.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I’m a train window.

When you’re on a train, snuggled up in the window seat

Perhaps you have your knees tucked in and your head in a book

Listening to music than makes you feel like you’re in a poignant movie.

You look at a window for one of two reasons:

One: To see yourself. I am your reflection. I blur out the ugliness and enhance the good. But I’m not as vivid. Never as vivid. I change depending on those around me; I reflect those in proximity. I’m malleable to your every need. I’ll say if your lipstick’s smudged or if your hair’s messy. I’m your sidekick; your shadow, but I’ll never mirror in honesty.I’m not vivid enough. I’m opaque.

Two: To look straight through in search of something much more beautiful.

How am I so invisible and yet so obtrusive?

:dontknow: I'm a deep mofo

ReputationRep:
    i am an iams cat

ReputationRep:
    I am me. 'Nuff said.
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    I am actually a low life. There's nothing else to it.

ReputationRep:
    I am the great imposter. I am super fly, super fleeky and work for the mi7 (oh yes it still exists).
    I work in the shadows, 9/11 was an inside job and the queen planned to kill princess Diana.

How do I know this?

Well I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

uurmmm :dontknow:
    I really don't know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    A hopeless romantic that wishes she lived in a fairy tale land.
    Cute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    I am a non-entity perusing the internetz and I like laughin and have an avi of a dude that has creepy eyez and I might have a tendency to say 'm8' alot and I've used z twice in this sentence for no reason whatsoever other than cos I felt like itz :dunce:
    Good description m8

ReputationRep:
    I am human; nothing of the sort which is human is regarded as foreign to my affairs.

ReputationRep:
    A worrier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    a guinea pig ofc
    Love it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a curly haired Indian girl who loves spending time getting to know people and making them laugh. I have bad habits, one of which is overthinking practically everything.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by godivaontherocks)
    Love it.
    aww sweetie :hugs:thank you

ReputationRep:
    I'm a really loyal lonely girl, who is low-key looking for love but isn't obvious about it. I'm a student at a really good uni,but doesn't really deserve to be there.

I beat myself up about everything, I love rock music, I have depression

I'm also a Muslim
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by preetg97)
    I'm a really *beautiful and lovely curly haired Indian girl who loves spending time getting to know people and making them laugh. I have bad habits, one of which is overthinking practically everything.

ReputationRep:
    Aww CoolCavy honestly you're too lovely :hugs::colondollar:

ReputationRep:
    im a geek

society doesnt call me that (well yeah they do) but i call myself that.

Plus Im batman

ReputationRep:
    aww sweetie :hugs:thank you
    You're welcome. That was too cute, I had to say something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
    Who are you really? Describe yourself without using your name, or any attributes given to you by society and really think. Deep down, who are you?

My description of myself:
    I'm a guy who enjoys having a laugh, eating and helping others. Charity is important to me and most of my motives are based on helping others, I'm the type of person who will put others before myself. My life is pretty boring and there isn't usually much going on, so I guess I am a boring person.
    That ain't much. If I had to describe myself I would fire off page after page for a few hours straight. You need to ask yourself why and what drives you to who you are etc.

a) You like to laugh. Well who doesn't? It is like saying you like eating good food - well no one likes bad food do they?
    b) Why do you like helping others? Is this from your childhood, do you have some deep inherent need to help, or does it come from an insecurity in which you want to make yourself feel better and justify that you are a good person?
    c) Why is your life boring? Why do you not do more? Is it due to being insecure or a money problem? What do you want to do etc?

I

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.