Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girl with big boobs wants me. What do I do!? watch

Announcements

(Original post by Drunk Punx)
    That guy looks like he got dressed in the dark.

/helpful
    Why? Genuine question. I think he looks very smart.

(Original post by prettyreckless13)
    Motorboat.
    :lol: I must confess, the thought did cross my mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why? Genuine question. I think he looks very smart.
    Black jumper that for some completely impractical reason has two zip pulls, checked shirt, grey tie that resembles a brick wall if you look closely, and orange trousers. I don't care about fashion in the slightest but even I know that those colours clash.

I mean if I were really to get into it, I'd question why his sleeves were pulled up. Looks like he's preparing to go into the garden to weed between the rose bushes.

And the trousers aren't exactly loud (I've got some Hawaiian shirts that would put them to shame), but my god they're so orange. At least you wouldn't lose him in Tesco.

ReputationRep:
    I have a rather unusual situation. Basically, I am prescribed opiate maintenance as I used to have a drug problem, with heroin specifically. Essentially, the government prescribes me synthetic heroin which keeps me away from the real stuff, and I go into the pharmacy three times a week to pick it up.

There's a girl at the pharmacy, a very pretty girl with giant breasts (at least a D cup). She is really attracted me, it's almost become a joke in the pharmacy I'm sure. Everyday I come in she suddenly runs to the counter to be allowed to serve me, she has started wearing progressively more revealing outfits, she has that kind-of giggly excitable thing going on when she's around me.

I'm a Kinsey 4.75, so I'm predominantly attracted to other guys. I'm more than incidentally attracted to women and I have had relationships with women before but for the most part I'm interested in men. But I do feel an attraction to this girl, her breasts are amazing and she is kind of fun.

On the other hand, I'm not entirely sure what she wants from me. She knows why I'm there and she'd have to be... unconventional... to be attracted nonetheless. I think it might be because I dress a bit like a banana republic model (really preppy.. faintly skinny chinos, collared shirts, sweaters... here if you're wondering http://cdnd.lystit.com/photos/2013/0...arge_flex.jpeg).

I'm guessing maybe those two elements confuse her so she thinks I must be interesting. Anyways, I don't have a clue what to do. I have some sexual attraction to her but if I sleep with her I will have to see her three times a week at the pharmacy and that sounds like tempting fate.

Let's play spot the feminists on this thread

If she wants you, and you want her (or just a certain part of her), I say go for it.

Just say in advance it's just casual sex. If she gets clingy after that maybe try and switch pharmacists? Shouldn't be a problem if you make your intentions clear enough

(Original post by Mankytoes)
    Some actual advice, as requested-

If you're a recovering addict, the last thing you want is a good reason to not get your treatment, and wanting to avoid this girl, which it sounds like you would probably want to, is a good reason.

I imagine you aren't exactly advised to **** the people you're treating in her position. So I'd question her state of mind. She's taking advantage of vulnerable people if this is something she does, though people won't see at that way because of gender double standards. Imagine if a guy working there was trying shags female addicts.

Tldr- don't risk recovery for pussy(/boobs).
    All decent points. I don't think I'd risk my recovery, I've been in treatment for a fair while now and if it got that bad I could switch pharmacies. But I've been going there for a couple of years now, I genuinely like the people there.

I think I would somewhat bridle at the characterisation of vulnerable people. There's no doubt some people in treatment are vulnerable and have some issues that would make it inappropriate for a treatment provider to seek a relationship with them. But other than my physiological dependence on this drug, I'm a fairly robust and stable person. I'm a university student, I'm well educated and pretty sure of myself.

What would often make a person in treatment vulnerable is if they have a chaotic lifestyle, they lack education or they have a precarious financial situation. When you add all these things together there's no doubt there's vulnerability there. But overall, she is not the pharmacist (she only gives me the drugs but she's not the treating pharmacist) and I don't feel she has completely crossed the line (yet).

But they are good points overall

(Original post by libbylangham)
    Let's play spot the feminists on this thread

If she wants you, and you want her (or just a certain part of her), I say go for it.

Just say in advance it's just casual sex. If she gets clingy after that maybe try and switch pharmacists? Shouldn't be a problem if you make your intentions clear enough
    That really is the crux of the issue. I do feel genuinely fond of the people at the pharmacy and I've been there for about two years now. It creates a level of trust that means that if I ever lost my dose or needed a favour, they would trust me and know I'm not just engaging in drug-seeking behaviour. I do want to stay there and I think it might be problematic if I do pursue something with her.

If we'd met at a bar then I definitely would have (there is something almost mesmeric about her boobs). But I need to find a way to ensure she doesn't feel humiliated or pissed off with me. Another user suggested I hint at the fact I am primarily into guys which will let her off the hook but gently

I mean if I were really to get into it, I'd question why his sleeves were pulled up. Looks like he's preparing to go into the garden to weed between the rose bushes.
    I disagree, I think it makes him look cutely ruffled. In any case, perhaps this (sans sweater) is a good representation of the way I'd usually dress

https://clichefashionsense.files.wor...0_480_mini.jpg

Kind of preppy and faintly conservative.

And the trousers aren't exactly loud (I've got some Hawaiian shirts that would put them to shame), but my god they're so orange.
    :lol: Well, it can't be cream chinos every day. Some colour isn't always unwelcome, and orange can be good if used sensibly

ReputationRep:
    You're a drug addict....... i bet you think the lampost is attracted to you.

ReputationRep:
    I disagree, I think it makes him look cutely ruffled. In any case, perhaps this (sans sweater) is a good representation of the way I'd usually dress

https://clichefashionsense.files.wor...0_480_mini.jpg

Kind of preppy and faintly conservative.
    With a slight air of "works in insurance"

Besides, ruffled? That guy doesn't look like he's done anything to get ruffled!
    I get angry very easily with fashion because of how unwarrantably self-important it's become. The "just got out of bed" look has a lot to answer for there, and it seems to be slowly melting into other areas of fashion.

I don't mean to diss your fashion sense. After all, if you're happy with what you wear then nobody elses' opinion should matter in the slightest. But the irrationality behind fashion just makes me angry (perhaps even irrationally :ahee: ), there's no other way to put it.

:lol: Well, it can't be cream chinos every day. Some colour isn't always unwelcome, and orange can be good if used sensibly
    Agreed, but orange? I dunno man, maybe I'm not seeing it because 99% of my wardrobe is black, but I've never seen anyone seriously wear orange while making it look good.

(Original post by NathanDYEL)
    You're a drug addict....... i bet you think the lampost is attracted to you.
    :lol: You're obviously butthurt over something I've said. Your comments (not to say your hilarious avatar pic) say far more about your massive insecurity and obvious discomfort in your own skin than it says about me.

ReputationRep:
    :lol: You're obviously butthurt over something I've said. Your comments (not to say your hilarious avatar pic) say far more about your massive insecurity and obvious discomfort in your own skin than it says about me.
    I made all my other comments before reading your original post...... Seeing as you have no comeback im guessing you agree with me and by bringing up my avatar you find me attractive..... But im not gay so no.

With a slight air of "works in insurance"
    Not sure what trousers and shirts have to do specifically with insurance. It's really de gustibus non est disputandem. You might think my clothing makes me look like I work in insurance, I might think yours (all black, presumably punky) make you look like you're 15. It's a matter of taste.

I get angry very easily with fashion because of how unwarrantably self-important it's become. The "just got out of bed" look has a lot to answer for there, and it seems to be slowly melting into other areas of fashion.
    I don't think looking wholly ruffled is brilliant, but a ruffled twist to something that is on the whole smart and well-turned out does give it a slightly friendlier air. I don't know, I'm a little bit more positive about it.

I made all my other comments before reading your original post...... Seeing as you have no comeback
    Why would I need a comeback to a post that makes you look worse than me? I'm honest about what I am and I'm comfortable with it. Given you're so worked up and butthurt over it, I'm not sure I need to make any actual effort for you to look bad.

im guessing you agree with me and by bringing up my avatar you find me attractive..... But im not gay so no.
    I personally find intelligence attractive, and given you go to LJMU it's probably unlikely you'd do anything for me. Unfortunately you're only living up to the stereotype of the thick weightlifter

ReputationRep:
    Not sure what trousers and shirts have to do specifically with insurance. It's really de gustibus non est disputandem. You might think my clothing makes me look like I work in insurance, I might think yours (all black, presumably punky) make you look like you're 15. It's a matter of taste.
    More metalhead to be honest, and my beard would make you rethink my age, but close enough
    Not exclusively insurance; it looks fairly standard office-worker wear. But if you can pull it off in a casual environment, fair play to you.

I don't think looking wholly ruffled is brilliant, but a ruffled twist to something that is on the whole smart and well-turned out does give it a slightly friendlier air. I don't know, I'm a little bit more positive about it.
    I agree to a point, in that I find someone who isn't dressed up to the nines less intimidating than someone who is (as you say, they look friendlier).
    But for someone to actively go out of their way to look scruffy instead of just looking scruffy naturally screams "preening self-obsessed vanity case" to me.

ReputationRep:
    Why would I need a comeback to a post that makes you look worse than me? I'm honest about what I am and I'm comfortable with it. Given you're so worked up and butthurt over it, I'm not sure I need to make any actual effort for you to look bad.

I personally find intelligence attractive, and given you go to LJMU it's probably unlikely you'd do anything for me. Unfortunately you're only living up to the stereotype of the thick weightlifter

Im just saying what everyone else thinks but are too sensitive to say haha.

do you even degree? inb4 drama or childhood studies lol

I agree to a point, in that I find someone who isn't dressed up to the nines less intimidating than someone who is (as you say, they look friendlier).
    But for someone to actively go out of their way to look scruffy instead of just looking scruffy naturally screams "preening self-obsessed vanity case" to me.
    I'd agree with that. If someone spends an hour trying to make their hair just right so it looks wild and like they've just fallen out of bed, that is a bit silly. It's all a matter of degree, really

Im just saying what everyone else thinks but are too sensitive to say haha.
    The reason you believe everyone else is thinking that is because you're not particularly bright and you imagine everyone else is as much of a giant douchebag as you are. It's hard for you to imagine other people's states of mind that don't involve being a self-absorbed try hard.

do you even degree?
    "Do you even degree?"

A better question for you is, do you even speak English? Based on your laughably incoherent babbling I'd have thought it was your second language, but increasingly I suspect it's simply a consequence of your low intelligence.

ReputationRep:
    Is she fat or slim?

ReputationRep:
    Also if you got together, would it just be a fling (Casual sex) or a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    The reason you believe everyone else is thinking that is because you're not particularly bright and you imagine everyone else is as much of a giant douchebag as you are. It's hard for you to imagine other people's states of mind that don't involve being a self-absorbed try hard.

"Do you even degree?"

A better question for you is, do you even speak English? Based on your laughably incoherent babbling I'd have thought it was your second language, but increasingly I suspect it's simply a consequence of your low intelligence.

Quite a few people seem to agree with my original comment about you pretending......Do they believe this is related to your disgusting addiction.... probably.

I'm guessing you don't from that reply. This is TSR by the way, we're not in school, no one wants to hear you trying to correct deliberately incorrect grammar.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.