Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

19 year old dating 15 year old watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Could the relationship work if the guy was at uni and the girl was in year 11
    as others have said, why would you even want to date a minor?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    :rofl: they say love has no limits
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...but it has age limits k :indiff:
    :yep:

The 19 year old could still be at college with no degrees and a levels

What if she was the right 1 and girls mature faster then guys and the usually go for older guys

When I was 15 my boyfriend was 19 and I didn't have a problem with it because I'm (usually) quite mature for my age, but some of my mates were like "he's only interested in sex" (in fact it was almost the opposite). There's 15 years between my parents too so I really don't see that age could be an issue, as long as you both know what you're doing etc.

*This doesn't mean that I think a 15 year old and a 30 year old should necessarily go out by the way

Girls are usually a lot smarter then guys and mature faster

If the age gap ain't too big age is just a number love has no boundaries

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg 11011079_10204827264591880_8247553690420007994_n.jpg (9.9 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Go for it if the two of you love each other, just be aware of the legal risks.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    When I was 15 my boyfriend was 19 and I didn't have a problem with it because I'm (usually) quite mature for my age, but some of my mates were like "he's only interested in sex" (in fact it was almost the opposite). There's 15 years between my parents too so I really don't see that age could be an issue, as long as you both know what you're doing etc.

*This doesn't mean that I think a 15 year old and a 30 year old should necessarily go out by the way
    The age gap is completely irrelevant when you're much older though.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Depends on the actual ages as well as the age gap. There's a big difference between 15 and 19 vs say, 33 and 37.

Anyway, you're trying to convince yourself so do what you want but use your head.

ReputationRep:
    Just a tip, OP, but when you reply to your own thread, even as anonymous, it still says "thread starter" under the name. So everybody can see that you're the OP replying to yourself :yy:

(Original post by OU Student)
    The age gap is completely irrelevant when you're much older though.
    My mum was 19 when she had me though

ReputationRep:
    Pushing the moral boundaries ^^

ReputationRep:
    Lmao when you break up with her she will get back at you by reporting you to the police for having sex with a minor.

ReputationRep:
    every hole is a goal
    if your age is on the clock then your old enough for ****, and hers isn't. so no. it is not okay
    its not gay if its a three way

Loooool that's what girls do

Looool her age is of the clock

True just depends on maturity of the girl

ReputationRep:
    Why does everyone care so much. I'm 15 and three 19 year old on Instagram tried to get with me. A 20 year old also tried to get with me but I think he thought I was 17 because I look older. I told all three of the 19 year olds I was 15 and they said it's not a problem. I also fancy guys 3-4 years older then me so I guess you all might think that's why I am saying it's okay. I see nothing wrong with it. Age is just a number. If you truly have feelings for someone, then go for it. Just don't tell anyone if you do have sex because then you can't get in trouble. And the police don't get involved unless someone in the relationship makes it a big thing. Plus they have no proof. Just do what you want. It's your life so who cares what people think

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2017
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.