Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hotline Bling - what an awful song! watch

ReputationRep:
    Lol drake is a badman and this is a badboi choon madprops.

No but seriously its a good song. 2? months old now though

ReputationRep:
    loool people love to hate on Drake because he's seen as 'soft'. at the end of the day, he's an entertainer and he knows how to produce relevant content. he has all sorts of fans, from men who listen to trap music to 12 year old girls. would people have been satisfied if the music video was him in the club with 'big booty hoes' promoting beats by dre? because thats all music videos are these days. Drake knows how to milk the crowd and make money, and we all have to acknowledge that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    Lol drake is a badman and this is a badboi choon madprops.

No but seriously its a good song. 2? months old now though
    Which part of the song do you like?

ReputationRep:
    the chick in the video is

eurgh horrible like wtf is she doing at 4:18-4:22 :noway:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by txmidayoxo)
    loool people love to hate on Drake because he's seen as 'soft'. at the end of the day, he's an entertainer and he knows how to produce relevant content. he has all sorts of fans, from men who listen to trap music to 12 year old girls. would people have been satisfied if the music video was him in the club with 'big booty hoes' promoting beats by dre? because thats all music videos are these days. Drake knows how to milk the crowd and make money, and we all have to acknowledge that.
    ok but like it's still funny :indiff: can ppl laugh like wtaf

ReputationRep:
    But the Hotiline vid has those hoes :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    #done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mal Baadshah)
    #done.
    Did you just +rep me or Meek did it? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ok but like it's still funny :indiff: can ppl laugh like wtaf
    i dont recall saying it wasnt funny....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    lol okay 2/3 of what i said was valid

ReputationRep:
    i dont recall saying it wasnt funny....
    wtf girl are you crazy? I never said you said it was funny. I'm saying the video is funny, no matter what bull**** you spew :yy:.

Now nevermind me and go explain how you said "hotline" doesn't have a big booty hoe in it bustin it open...

ReputationRep:
    lol okay 2/3 of what i said was valid
    yea and so with that "logic" you just destroyed your entire purpose of posting in this thread.
    now enough fanboying and let people laugh if they wanna laugh or state their opinions, k.

ReputationRep:
    wtf girl are you crazy? I never said you said it was funny. I'm saying the video is funny, no matter what bull**** you spew :yy:.

Now nevermind me and go explain how you said "hotline" doesn't have a big booty hoe in it bustin it open...
    looool can you read?
    its 1 in the morning i cant be expected to say anything logical rn
    and i dont believe that its actually that deep tbh so if you could relax i would appreciate it thx b :yy:

ReputationRep:

When he was actually a rapper lol. Even here he wasn't all that good Eminem killed him

ReputationRep:
    looool can you read?
    its 1 in the morning i cant be expected to say anything logical rn
    and i dont believe that its actually that deep tbh so if you could relax i would appreciate it thx b :yy:
    you're the one bolding and giving me all this crap but at least you admitted you made no sense but what are you talking about deep? do not try it you paagal kuti :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiskVsReward)

When he was actually a rapper lol. Even here he wasn't all that good Eminem killed him
    this song is older than I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    Did you just +rep me or Meek did it? :eek:
    because of sheer trauma, meek cannot operate any device and has lost all his motor skills. so it wasn't him. he is still shivering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    untill you make a hit record I don't think you can insult the way he conducts himself as its resulting in him making more money that you and all your family will ever see even if you joined your finances together.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hitler made lots of money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    hitler made lots of money
    I think you've been made fun of so much in your life that you just keep being weird because it'll make no difference.

ReputationRep:
    I think you've been made fun of so much in your life that you just keep being weird because it'll make no difference.
    shuyt up virgan

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.