ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiotGirll)
    I already quoted the misspelling in my post, you know you edited it

good night sweet prince :hat:
    I've done nothing of the sort

ReputationRep:
    What face shape do you have?
    I have a heart shaped face...I think...but that's the closest to describe it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    I've done nothing of the sort
    Time for a spanking

in b4 "for you lol"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I have a heart shaped face...I think...but that's the closest to describe it!
    I thought those hairstyles suited heart shaped faces most?

ReputationRep:
    Pics? Think I know what you mean
    Best hairstyle.

Tbh I can't find the one im thinking of lol. The ones on google are kinda fancy. My ex gf used to do it around the house, just put her hair up over her head in a mess and it was mega hot lmao. And every teenage girl was doing it a while ago. Probably still are but I'm in uni now so wouldn't know
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I think the girl is stunning :dontknow:
    Meh, it's subjective

ReputationRep:
    I thought those hairstyles suited heart shaped faces most?
    Not mine...my hair looks better long I think. But soon I want to cut it to the first picture. I think that would be a nice change.

ReputationRep:
    Time for a spanking

in b4 "for you lol"
    With a hair brush?

Going on topic, I think Spears' do is lovely here:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Best hairstyle.

Tbh I can't find the one im thinking of lol. The ones on google are kinda fancy. My ex gf used to do it around the house, just put her hair up over her head in a mess and it was mega hot lmao. And every teenage girl was doing it a while ago. Probably still are but I'm in uni now so wouldn't know
    This?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    With a hair brush?

Going on topic, I think Spears' do is lovely here:

I can't really see much of it, is it short?

ReputationRep:
    I can't really see much of it, is it short?
    I think her hair was long in this one; but she just pulled it upwards and to me, that looks rather attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Best hairstyle.

This?

ReputationRep:
    Grow it out longer and then tie it up if you want to. I think thats the best look on women.

ReputationRep:
    This?

Yeee I think so (not so doughnut shaped though? I can't remember exactly anyway didn't take a close look lol). With messy bits that flop down over the face n stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Not mine...my hair looks better long I think. But soon I want to cut it to the first picture. I think that would be a nice change.
    I know a girl with a heart shaped face (maybe more long though) and she has a pixie and it looks a lot better than long, but I think the 1st would suit you

ReputationRep:
    This?

Ye tbh they're all good lmao. Messy hair is good. Makes you look like you know how to have fun

ReputationRep:
    Yeee I think so (not so doughnut shaped though? I can't remember exactly anyway didn't take a close look lol). With messy bits that flop down over the face n stuff.
    It wasnt a ponytail was it?

ReputationRep:
    Don't cut it, leave your hair to grow. Bobs are very silly, short hair looks really ridiculous and really terrible on a woman. Women should have really long hair, as long as possible (ideally down to their bum), it shouldn't be cut. Long hair is one of the main defining feminine features. Short hair is for men.

ReputationRep:
    Ye tbh they're all good lmao. Messy hair is good. Makes you look like you know how to have fun
    Lol fair enough, although I never really liked it all the very chavvy girls in my school wore it like that all the time...took the 'sexy' out of it imo. No offence (yes offence lol Idc, they were a horrible bunch of girls).

ReputationRep:
    I know a girl with a heart shaped face (maybe more long though) and she has a pixie and it looks a lot better than long, but I think the 1st would suit you
    Thanks

I also have it long because I'm lazy and I cba to fiddle with shorter better styled hair ]

What are you planning on going for?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.