Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by RiotGirll
I already quoted the misspelling in my post, you know you edited it :wink:

good night sweet prince :hat:

I've done nothing of the sort :wink:
What face shape do you have? :smile:

I have a heart shaped face...I think...but that's the closest to describe it!
Reply 42
Original post by kka25
I've done nothing of the sort :wink:

Time for a spanking :colonhash:

in b4 "for you lol"
Reply 43
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I have a heart shaped face...I think...but that's the closest to describe it!

I thought those hairstyles suited heart shaped faces most?
Pics? Think I know what you mean :colondollar:

Best hairstyle.

Tbh I can't find the one im thinking of lol. The ones on google are kinda fancy. My ex gf used to do it around the house, just put her hair up over her head in a mess and it was mega hot lmao. And every teenage girl was doing it a while ago. Probably still are but I'm in uni now so wouldn't know :tongue:
Reply 45
I think the girl is stunning :dontknow:

Meh, it's subjective
I thought those hairstyles suited heart shaped faces most?

Not mine...my hair looks better long I think. But soon I want to cut it to the first picture. I think that would be a nice change.
Reply 47
Time for a spanking :colonhash:

in b4 "for you lol"

With a hair brush?

Going on topic, I think Spears' do is lovely here:

Reply 48
Original post by ChickenMadness
Best hairstyle.

Tbh I can't find the one im thinking of lol. The ones on google are kinda fancy. My ex gf used to do it around the house, just put her hair up over her head in a mess and it was mega hot lmao. And every teenage girl was doing it a while ago. Probably still are but I'm in uni now so wouldn't know :tongue:

This? :tongue:

Reply 49
Original post by kka25
With a hair brush?

Going on topic, I think Spears' do is lovely here:

I can't really see much of it, is it short?
Reply 50
I can't really see much of it, is it short?

I think her hair was long in this one; but she just pulled it upwards and to me, that looks rather attractive.
Best hairstyle.

This?

Grow it out longer and then tie it up if you want to. I think thats the best look on women.
This? :tongue:

Yeee I think so (not so doughnut shaped though? I can't remember exactly anyway didn't take a close look lol). With messy bits that flop down over the face n stuff.
Reply 54
Not mine...my hair looks better long I think. But soon I want to cut it to the first picture. I think that would be a nice change.

I know a girl with a heart shaped face (maybe more long though) and she has a pixie and it looks a lot better than long, but I think the 1st would suit you :smile:
This?

Ye tbh they're all good lmao. Messy hair is good. Makes you look like you know how to have fun :wink:
Reply 56
Yeee I think so (not so doughnut shaped though? I can't remember exactly anyway didn't take a close look lol). With messy bits that flop down over the face n stuff.

It wasnt a ponytail was it?
Don't cut it, leave your hair to grow. Bobs are very silly, short hair looks really ridiculous and really terrible on a woman. Women should have really long hair, as long as possible (ideally down to their bum), it shouldn't be cut. Long hair is one of the main defining feminine features. Short hair is for men.
Ye tbh they're all good lmao. Messy hair is good. Makes you look like you know how to have fun :wink:

Lol fair enough, although I never really liked it all the very chavvy girls in my school wore it like that all the time...took the 'sexy' out of it imo. No offence (yes offence lol Idc, they were a horrible bunch of girls).
I know a girl with a heart shaped face (maybe more long though) and she has a pixie and it looks a lot better than long, but I think the 1st would suit you :smile:

I also have it long because I'm lazy and I cba to fiddle with shorter better styled hair :tongue: ]

What are you planning on going for?

Quick Reply

Latest