Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is transgender-ism a medical condition ? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eien)
    "He" does NOT "think" he is a woman, that's completely wrong. A male to female transgender person is ALWAYS female, from birth, she is born female. She is just born with a penis. The brain structure is female (there are studies that show this here and here.
    Do not confuse gender and sex.

Sex ie. being female or male is dictated by chromosomes. Not how a person feels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsLyanna)
    I mean, I agree with what you said here, so I may just be struggling to word it.
    No probs (sorry for being intrusive.)

I've been in quite a few debates about stuff like this, so I've been able to improve my understanding, vocab and meanings quite a bit.

(Though I still needed to search up the definitions as I wasn't able to put it into words.)

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.