Turn on thread page Beta

Muslim Woman ~ what do you look for in a husband? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starvation13)
    LOOOL, once I saw one of your visitor messages talking about a uni coursework a while back, I figured u finished uni by now for some reason lol.

Wtfff my mind is blown lol, i would never have guessed....

---

So what do you think of those random hajabi fetishists that say they like 'unwrapping' hajbis LOL :laugh:
    Lol I don't even remember having that conversation.

Soo, have you changed your mind on that thread you tagged me on?

Lol that's so immature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Lol I don't even remember having that conversation.
    Well np lol

Soo, have you changed your mind on that thread you tagged me on?
    Nope lol, I still respect you the most on here xD But now I respect you even more because I didn't think a woman would be as vocal with Islam on here lol. Cos you get the other Muslim ladies on here just joining in a bit here and there, meanwhile Mary just trolling around lol.

Lol that's so immature.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starvation13)
    Well np lol

Nope lol, I still respect you the most on here xD But now I respect you even more because I didn't think a woman would be as vocal with Islam on here lol. Cos you get the other Muslim ladies on here just joining in a bit here and there, meanwhile Mary just trolling around lol.

:rofl:
    Aww what a lovely thing to say!
    Yeah people do say that. That's why some non Muslims don't like me
    Loool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    your not fulfilling the roles of husband and wife to each other then. Unless its out of necessity, what would be the reasoning for working that long?
    work hours are that long :/ 9am - 2am per day, and work weekends

just tryna assess if marriage is a feasible option for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gr8wizard10)

Could u find a similar job with less hours, thats crazy lol

ReputationRep:

Working that many hours is crazy tbh...she'll be asleep by the time you get home...that leaves you with two hours or so in the morning to see eachother...

ReputationRep:
    Yes lol that's why I commented on this thread. I know everyone thinks that because they just look at my surname.
    :lol: that moment when people thought you're a guy :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    Could u find a similar job with less hours, thats crazy lol
    well i've been working hard to make it into this job, so i doubt that's an option. it's just sometimes i feel it's a bit of a lonely career path, and i know most the guys in the office just go and get hookers, but i guess im trying to maintain some religious integrity.

but i cant find why a woman would want to share their life with a guy who's just unlikely to be there in the expected capacity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Working that many hours is crazy tbh...she'll be asleep by the time you get home...that leaves you with two hours or so in the morning to see eachother...
    yeah, haha, didn't even see my family most the time.

get home at around 2-3am, and leave at 8am

ReputationRep:
    yeah, haha, didn't even see my family most the time.

get home at around 2-3am, and leave at 8am
    Lol realised you'll need sleep and wake up at the latest time possible, leaving you with just enough time to get ready for work...that's no time spent together at all actually haha, I mean not to even talk....it really will be hard making that work or even finding a girl willing to take that on :/

ReputationRep:
    Lol realised you'll need sleep and wake up at the latest time possible, leaving you with just enough time to get ready for work...that's no time spent together at all actually haha, I mean not to even talk....it really will be hard making that work or even finding a girl willing to take that on :/
    yeah, i guess it'll just be for a couple of years. there's just a lot of upside that comes with the work which i'm not willing to give up.

anyways, idk what i was thinking, it's not at all feasible

ReputationRep:
    Yes lol that's why I commented on this thread. I know everyone thinks that because they just look at my surname.
    .. Yes of course, it seems to be so.. U live in Saudia arab???

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i guess it'll just be for a couple of years. there's just a lot of upside that comes with the work which i'm not willing to give up.

anyways, idk what i was thinking, it's not at all feasible
    You could always get married afterwards? It'll be a long wait....although having money will help you :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You could always get married afterwards? It'll be a long wait....although having money will help you :lol:
    more of a romantic story, if someones there with you through the struggles, no?

ReputationRep:
    Lol you only just figured.
    You should put that female icon next to your name.

ReputationRep:
    more of a romantic story, if someones there with you through the struggles, no?
    Not really with you though...

Anyway I'm sure you can get married bankers so don't worry

ReputationRep:
    Not really with you though...

Anyway I'm sure you can get married bankers so don't worry
    having someone there for motivation and what not to share successes with would be nice though

*sigh*

ReputationRep:
    having someone there for motivation and what not to share successes with would be nice though

*sigh*
    mhmm....finding the time to even sit would be hard for you...hope it all works out for you though, you can do it! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSafirah)
    :lol: that moment when people thought you're a guy :mmm:
    Lol happens all the time
    (Original post by Muhammad Shehzar)
    .. Yes of course, it seems to be so.. U live in Saudia arab???
    No I just chose that flag because it has the shahada on it.

(Original post by Ravenous)
    You should put that female icon next to your name.
    Cba lol. Like to keep people guessing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The latter, because I don't agree with shia beliefs.
    All of that is too confusing and sounds dodgy (sorry), so like I said, he has to be from the 4 main madhabs.
    Does not agreeing with shia beliefs lead you to consider them to be non-muslim, or less muslim, and therefore invalidate the islamic legality of marriage to them, or is it just a preference?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.