ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    Really love people like you

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, it's nice to think that someone does, when nobody else would

But thank you, anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    I understand that you feel that way but there are some people who will benefit from this. I honestly do mean everything from that message to everyone, no matter who they are, what they've been through, what they're dealing with right now or what they've got to face in future. I just hope to make a difference to at least one person.
    You've made a difference for me and I really appreciate the message, it means a lot to me, it made my day. Don't worry too much about cynical people trying to be negative towards you and trying to discredit your thread, even though you don't know us you made a difference to my day and that's very kind of you and a lot of us benefited from your thread. Unfortunately there will always be people trying to be negative but don't worry about them, keep being fabulous and keep spreading positivity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icecreamcake)
    :bawling::cry2::cry:

:grouphugs:

This is so sweet. Thanks.
    Aw, thanks. You're welcome.
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    Thanks
    Really love people like you
    You're welcome. I really do appreciate that. You seem like a really nice person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vicky628)
    Hmmm, it's nice to think that someone does, when nobody else would

But thank you, anyway
    You're welcome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cold 187um)
    You've made a difference for me and I really appreciate the message, it means a lot to me, it made my day. Don't worry too much about cynical people trying to be negative towards you and trying to discredit your thread, even though you don't know us you made a difference to my day and that's very kind of you and a lot of us benefited from your thread. Unfortunately there will always be people trying to be negative but don't worry about them, keep being fabulous and keep spreading positivity
    Aw, thank you so much. That is so sweet I almost felt tears in my eyes from reading that. Thank you so much, I really do appreciate that. I'm glad you appreciate the message too. Your words on their own are very inspirational, and for that I am very thankful. I tried to rep you again but I can't so I'll have to wait to rep you again for that message. Thank so much. :jumphug:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Thanks.
    No, thank you.:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    No, thank you.:cry2:
    Aw, you're welcome. I hope that cry face can turn into a happy one now.
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnesium)
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome. I really do appreciate that. You seem like a really nice person.
    I try my best. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    I try my best. Thanks
    You're welcome.

ReputationRep:
    The world needs more people like you

ReputationRep:
    Aw, thank you so much. That is so sweet I almost felt tears in my eyes from reading that. Thank you so much, I really do appreciate that. I'm glad you appreciate the message too. Your words on their own are very inspirational, and for that I am very thankful. I tried to rep you again but I can't so I'll have to wait to rep you again for that message. Thank so much. :jumphug:
    I'm glad you approve, thank you buddy you've really made my day, it's a wonderful and genuine sentiment to read your kind words, so again thanks so much!!! :flower2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnesium)
    The world needs more people like you
    Aw, thanks. I'm sure you are a fantastic member of society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cold 187um)
    I'm glad you approve, thank you buddy you've really made my day, it's a wonderful and genuine sentiment to read your kind words, so again thanks so much!!! :flower2:
    You're welcome. Aw, you made my day with your earlier message. Thank you so much, and you're welcome.
    By the way, I love that flower smiley.

ReputationRep:
    That was amazing thank you for being wonderful and so supportive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xGCSE_Studentx)
    That was amazing thank you for being wonderful and so supportive
    Aw, thanks - that means a lot to me. You're welcome.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.