Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Black ops 3 watch

• View Poll Results: Who's buying the black ops game?
    Yay
    52.38%
    Nay
    47.62%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greg Jackson)
    When is his birthday? Fallout 4 comes out in 5 days and will be a 10/10 GOAT game, just saying
    So many people rooting for fall out 4. His birthday is in a few days so there's no particular rush as fallout 4 will be out by then most likely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I just know he has a ps4. I know he has cod series for sure tho. It's a bit risky with guys and games
    Prolly go for the new one then.

ReputationRep:
    Y'all getting the new black ops game that's out tomorrow? Is it worth it or nah? Wanted to get it as a gift for somebody but unsure
    normally id say that its not worth considering the recent ones have been bags of poo however after playing the beta i can say that this one isn't that bad and is actually good if you appreciate it for what it is, fun,so with that in mind id say its worth it. i ended up pre-ordering it along with fallout 4 and battlefront!

however if you want the best fps on console id still say get BF4 instead!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MamzZass)
    normally id say that its not worth considering the recent ones have been bags of poo however after playing the beta i can say that this one isn't that bad and is actually good if you appreciate it for what it is, fun,so with that in mind id say its worth it. i ended up pre-ordering it along with fallout 4 and battlefront!

however if you want the best fps on console id still say get BF4 instead!
    Whoah. How much did the total come up to?

ReputationRep:
    Get Fallout 4 on Tuesday. Call of Duty has become stale with it's annual releases.

ReputationRep:
    Whoah. How much did the total come up to?
    it came to £132 for the three

ReputationRep:
    Lol all these noobs calling black ops dead. Zombies is gonna be sick! I would get it, if x does already have it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greg Jackson)
    When is his birthday? Fallout 4 comes out in 5 days and will be a 10/10 GOAT game, just saying
    And you know how?
    People say Arkham knight was gonna be GOAT and look at the fail it was on PC. It was completely refunded because they couldn't fix it lol.

ReputationRep:
    Black ops is my FAVOURITE game ever!

Can't wait until you get me 3 Love you

ReputationRep:
    I'll get it if I have some extra money left over... and when the price drops slightly...

ReputationRep:
    The CoD franchise has turned to complete sh*t if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for DOOM 4, which is essentially a reboot of DOOM 3 but with much better graphics.

ReputationRep:
    I just know he has a ps4. I know he has cod series for sure tho. It's a bit risky with guys and games
    If he plays call of duty games it is a safe bet.

ReputationRep:
    CoD is dead. Sad times.

ReputationRep:
    Not a chance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    CS: GO > all other fps games

ReputationRep:
    Y'all getting the new black ops game that's out tomorrow? Is it worth it or nah? Wanted to get it as a gift for somebody but unsure
    I was gonna praise the gamer girl Queen Bee when I found out it was advice

Pretty much it's one of the biggest gaming franchise (Which you've been informed) ,
    plus it's the third of it's series which the previous 2 have been called the best (personally and a lot of others agree) of the COD series :beard:.

But (there is always a but)
    The last two releases have been under par (tho it was improved a little with last years but it's still won't be in the COD hall of fame) and people will generally be sceptical about how good it is due to those games :closedeyes: (even if advertising it has been awesome)

I and probably a huge number of peeps, (even the negative ones who are just waiting for reviews ), have a lot of hope for it. So I think it's worth it.
    If he is a fan or old fan of the game. he will definitely love it (as a gift that is)

Hope this makes sense

ReputationRep:
    Guys,do you think I should wait for the reviews of fallout 4 and black ops 3,then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    Black ops is my FAVOURITE game ever!

Can't wait until you get me 3 Love you
    Bill,I expect a ticket to the Emirates in return,business class!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    I was gonna praise the gamer girl Queen Bee when I found out it was advice

Pretty much it's one of the biggest gaming franchise (Which you've been informed) ,
    plus it's the third of it's series which the previous 2 have been called the best (personally and a lot of others agree) of the COD series :beard:.

But (there is always a but)
    The last two releases have been under par (tho it was improved a little with last years but it's still won't be in the COD hall of fame) and people will generally be sceptical about how good it is due to those games :closedeyes: (even if advertising it has been awesome)

I and probably a huge number of peeps, (even the negative ones who are just waiting for reviews ), have a lot of hope for it. So I think it's worth it.
    If he is a fan or old fan of the game. he will definitely love it (as a gift that is)

Hope this makes sense
    Should I just wait for the reviews then? Thank you so much!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.