Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What do you fear the most? watch

ReputationRep:
    i fear dying because i cant imagine what its like for your life to just stop happening...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhiifuu)
    William Walker
    Part of me yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    i fear dying because i cant imagine what its like for your life to just stop happening...
    You know when you're sleeping and not aware of anything? No? That's because you're unconscious. It'll be like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    William Walker. Did you think I had forgotten you? You senseless, socially deprived little virgin, GET OUTSIDE. A world exists out there, you're wasting precious life sitting behind your computer every ****ing day you little aspie, come on, pull your disintegrated ego together, but quite frankly from observation it is BEYOND REPAIRING. You are nothing, ****ing sort your life out before the rest of the world kills themselves at the sight of the pathetic creature you are.
    Wow. So rude. Moron.

I could say the same... Stop coming on TSR to judge every person here, you hypocrite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    You know when you're sleeping and not aware of anything? No? That's because you're unconscious. It'll be like that.
    Who even sleeps now our days. My life is consumed by tsr.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the sarcasm is real :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    William Walker. Did you think I had forgotten you? You senseless, socially deprived little virgin, GET OUTSIDE. A world exists out there, you're wasting precious life sitting behind your computer every ****ing day you little aspie, come on, pull your disintegrated ego together, but quite frankly from observation it is BEYOND REPAIRING. You are nothing, ****ing sort your life out before the rest of the world kills themselves at the sight of the pathetic creature you are.
    I did for a few days two weeks ago. I very much enjoyed it. In the end though I want to do these things with someone. They aren't here right now so it just isn't the same doing these things by yourself. You do it from time to time for a change. But you can't share the memories with someone else, the feelings. So it just makes you feel lonely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangoCrazy)
    Wow. So rude. Moron.

I could say the same... Stop coming on TSR to judge every person here, you hypocrite.
    y so rode

hes just joking, probably.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    ^^deep

ReputationRep:
    y so rode

hes just joking, probably.
    He just doesn't like me. Nobody does. I don't like them. Just one person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    i was kidding
    Sure.

You do know words can actually hurt people so think before you speak next time.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    Lol at you. Sitting behind a screen and telling people how live their lives. 'Little aspie' - so you also think it's okay to attack someones problems? How about you stop being such a beta ******* to certain individuals on here. Get off your high horse m8.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    make me, *****
    Is that all you got? Beta.

ReputationRep:
    "What do you fear the most?"

That TSR members behave like this in real life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MsFahima)
    Is that all you got? Beta.
    omg fahima

ReputationRep:
    Failure and Loneliness
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by K.C)
    omg fahima
    KC!!! :hugs: How are you?

ReputationRep:
    I fear deep sadness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MsFahima)
    KC!!! :hugs: How are you?
    im great thanks!! long time ok

how are u
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by K.C)
    im great thanks!! long time ok

how are u
    I know! Been ages. But I seen ya (on someones sc)!

I'm good!! What are you upto?

ReputationRep:
    Who even sleeps now our days. My life is consumed by tsr.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the sarcasm is real :lol:
    You're aliiiiive, Rhiifuubae! 😙😙

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.