Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks for the serious response
    no worries. I reckon you should tell a head of sixth form or year. That should be senior enough. Shouldn't go to the deputy head or head. That is a bit OTT in my personal opinion.

ReputationRep:
    As much as it's a very serious issue, i'd rather not actually get him done because it ****s with the rest of his life. He could be a changed man in 5 years! Maybe the threat of the police will do
    Good point. It's more important his right to take photos of naked women and distribute them is protected than your girlfriend's right to not have photos taken of her and distributed.

Obviously, he is more important to you than she is.

She'll appreciate that, I'm sure.

(Original post by 06sulraj)
    Use paragraphs for pits sake.
    I did, several but when i posted it, it just condensed it down into one big one.

(Original post by Simes)
    Good point. It's more important his right to take photos of naked women and distribute them is protected than your girlfriend's right to not have photos taken of her and distributed.

Obviously, he is more important to you than she is.

She'll appreciate that, I'm sure.
    The problem is, at the time she didn't mind it's. It's just now that he's showing everyone she's not liking it..

ReputationRep:
    I did, several but when i posted it, it just condensed it down into one big one.
    Added some paragraphs back in for you

(Original post by rmhumphries)
    Added some paragraphs back in for you
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    The problem is, at the time she didn't mind it's. It's just now that he's showing everyone she's not liking it..
    Oh, I missed that point. I thought he'd done it sneakily.

Well, if she has previously given him permission to take photos of her, then they are his and he owns the rights to them. He can keep, distribute, publish or sell them as he sees fit.

ReputationRep:
    Ignore the other posts. I'll give you a straight answer

y=mx + c

(Original post by Simes)
    Oh, I missed that point. I thought he'd done it sneakily.

Well, if she has previously given him permission to take photos of her, then they are his and he owns the rights to them. He can keep, distribute, publish or sell them as he sees fit.
    No no, you were correct he took them without her knowing. He later showed her but because she liked him she didn't really say anything to him about them but she did NOT consent for them to be taken in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    even though it may feel awful, you're not alone... there have been so many situations like this all over my school. and yes ive been involved too

I think you have to show people what there is to like about you and Z such as humour, intelligence and general niceness because at the end of the day the more friends you have the less important x and the situation will be because you'll be too busy enjoying yourself rather than getting annoyed over something that's so far in the past its not worth bringing up. Also if x happened to bring it up you'll have so much more support than him for being a nicer person than he is.

Don't forget that there are safeguarding staff that can sort this out anonymously because it is an invasion of privacy on so many levels.

you and your gf are not in the wrong at all i 100% support you

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Bruv nudity should not be sexuLised @ that dumb guy whi said it was sexual pictures
    Were all naked underneath soooo no.. And just ak him what his problem is, push him around a bit and say well shes mine now etc etc be aggresive! And what just shiw him he cant get away w it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Okay, lets make this clearer

Girl=Zara boy=Xavier

My advice:No don't physically beat him up because your 'alpha', thats completely and utterly stupid. Your gf should speak to him, tell him to delete the photos of his phone or she will get the police involved. He cannot do that.
    I don't remember sharing nudes with someone lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xavier617)
    I don't remember sharing nudes with someone lol
    Is your real name Xavier? I love that name, when I get over my fear of dogs(lol) I'm going to name my husky that I meant that in a nice way I swear!

ReputationRep:
    This is a criminal offence by the way. He can get arrested for this.

Report this to the police.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenx301)
    can't take this seriously after you called yourself alpha :rofl:
    I can't believe he mixed the latin and Greek alphabets, shocking.

Is your real name Xavier? I love that name, when I get over my fear of dogs(lol) I'm going to name my husky that I meant that in a nice way I swear!
    Please don't get a husky, they aren't suitable pets most of the time. They need an insane amount of exercise and attention. I know they look amazing, but personality over looks!

ReputationRep:
    Had to keep looking back to see who X was....... Threaten to tell the police, he will soon stop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mankytoes)

Please don't get a husky, they aren't suitable pets most of the time. They need an insane amount of exercise and attention. I know they look amazing, but personality over looks!
    I just think Xavier is a very fitting name for a husky No I don't plan to, I was half joking. Plus the climate here isn't exactly right for a husky, I would get a Great Dane though, they are so gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    You had me at the nudes, I felt sorry for your girlfriend and you by extension, though using made up names would've been better.

You lost me as soon as you called yourself 'alpha' and this guy 'beta'. You may aswell have just said you're a massive ******* who is up against a lesser *******.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    You had me at the nudes, I felt sorry for your girlfriend and you by extension, though using made up names would've been better.

You lost me as soon as you called yourself 'alpha' and this guy 'beta'. You may aswell have just said you're a massive ******* who is up against a lesser *******.
    :rofl::rofl::rofl: omg that was hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl: omg that was hilarious.
    You're so easy to make laugh Mav.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.