Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

do you think guys or girls make better friends? watch

• View Poll Results: Do girls or guys make better friends?
    girls
    35.71%
    guys
    64.29%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    ahh, yeah. Was i so bad? like why didn't you just report them. i just didn't had the guts to do so at the time and I wish I did.
    No, it's completely normal and common.

I don't know why I didn't report them tbh; at the time I didn't even realise it was bullying, I just thought it happened to everyone and that it was normal. It didn't help that I'm on the autistic spectrum and I had trouble discerning friends and enemies at the best of times

ReputationRep:
    LOL, this thread makes girls look really, really bad.

ReputationRep:
    I went to an all girl school and was in the same group of friends the whole time and there wasn't one time where one/possibly two friends weren't in the group for some reason. They've *****ed about each other, caused trouble with each other and when it happened to me I blocked the girl out of my life completely, while they would get back to being friends and then the cycle would start again. The boys I know don't usually cause trouble, unless they're doing it for the fun of provocation. Boys are generally more chill to be around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sprakes)
    I went to an all girl school and was in the same group of friends the whole time and there wasn't one time where one/possibly two friends weren't in the group for some reason. They've *****ed about each other, caused trouble with each other and when it happened to me I blocked the girl out of my life completely, while they would get back to being friends and then the cycle would start again. The boys I know don't usually cause trouble, unless they're doing it for the fun of provocation. Boys are generally more chill to be around
    Exactly, girls tend to take piss to be *****es, whereas guys just take the piss to annoy you and for fun. Guys are more chill.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    found everyone to be the same

ReputationRep:
    I can't make friends easily with guys, at all. Most people I talk to are girls

ReputationRep:
    Definitely girls.

ReputationRep:
    I'm way more confident around guys. I'm myself straight away and can bust some jokes with them but with some girls I have to be careful cos I don't want b*tchness and them judging me etc. However I get closer with girls cos they help me out in serious problems whereas with guys when they're around I just like to have a laugh with them. Oh my boys are hilarious... I do have two mature good friends who are guys though, but the rest are girls and the other boys are like classmates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geniequeen48)
    I'm way more confident around guys. I'm myself straight away and can bust some jokes with them but with some girls I have to be careful cos I don't want b*tchness and them judging me etc. However I get closer with girls cos they help me out in serious problems whereas with guys when they're around I just like to have a laugh with them. Oh my boys are hilarious... I do have two mature good friends who are guys though, but the rest are girls and the other boys are like classmates.
    No joke, that is LITERALLY the same with me. *high five*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Generally depends on my environment, but I tend to have much more common interest with girls.

ReputationRep:
    Females.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Guys. Definitely guys.

The most part of people who've made my life miserable in some way are / were those with vaginas.

When it comes to sobbing and dramatic gossip and stories, then I'll happily knock on a fellow girl's door. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    No joke, that is LITERALLY the same with me. *high five*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Couldn't rep, so high five back :P haha

ReputationRep:
    I went guys as nearly all my friends are guys. However I don't know if there's really much difference these days.

ReputationRep:
    Guys for me, but mainly because nearly all of my friends are guys.

ReputationRep:
    Guys and girl friends are just what you have until you have your own place and can fill them with the best friends-animals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Guys. Definitely guys.

The most part of people who've made my life miserable in some way are / were those with vaginas.

When it comes to sobbing and dramatic gossip and stories, then I'll happily knock on a fellow girl's door. :rofl:
    Is that a euphemism?

For what it is worth I would never go in through the back door, only the front. And I would always knock first.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by i<3milkshake)
    Is that a euphemism?

For what it is worth I would never go in through the back door, only the front. And I would always knock first.
    You take everything so literally omg, you've got to stop this :rofl: :rofl:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Guys, because I find it easier to have a laugh and a joke with - I once said a "mild" joke (for me and the guys) to a girl, she was mortified! However, I find it easier to find emotional support from girls.

ReputationRep:
    girlls b**** to muchh

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.