Turn on thread page Beta

Naughiest thing you did when you were a child? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Between ages 5 and 7, I did various things.

I remember that I once walked around/underneath a security sensor with a Golden Book. I might have gone into a playground area with lots of plastic balls, and scaled the net to get out of the store with the book. When my mother took it back to pay for it, they didn't believe it was stolen because they were certain the alarm would have gone off when I left. On top of that, they pointed out that I had already written my name in it. So we got it for free.

In another situation, I walked out of a convenience store with a giant candy bar without realising my mother hadn't paid for it. My mother actually did go back and pay for that.

Finally, my mother was buying a filing cabinet once, and I placed a set of coasters in the filing cabinet in the space behind one of the drawers. When the cashiers checked inside the drawers, they found nothing. So I had the coasters for free when I got home. They were only a dollar anyway, but still, I did take them.

So, mainly I had a bad habit of stealing things of minimal value because I didn't really understand the consequences of doing so.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone saying they read their older sisters' diaries. I am worried about my own diary now *runs off to hide it*

ReputationRep:
    I'd be here all day making a list but memorable ones...

Shouted stuff at the old moody woman behind us when my cousins were round... she came round and got us all grounded for good while.

Bit a girl on the cheek in nursery because she kept coming over to sit with me (she was really weird and creepy in my defence).

Flooded the toilets when I was 5 (thug life, I was angry because I wanted to go back to nursery).

ReputationRep:
    Showed a girl my willy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Anti sass. I like it xD
    My teacher at the time made me sit under a sink for the entire rest of the day because of what I did. Don't think that would be allowed now in school lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    My teacher at the time made me sit under a sink for the entire rest of the day because of what I did. Don't think that would be allowed now in school lmao.
    Of all places a sink??? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    this is everything until i was 10
    bin crawled-dozens of times found great stuff including a 2k engagement ring that i lost
    smoked tobacco
    a lot of small fires

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by re4trfe)
    I did the exact same thing
    So glad I'm not the only one!

ReputationRep:
    I shaved off half of each eyebrow back in year 4

ReputationRep:
    Signed up to Club Penguin with my own email:cool:

ReputationRep:
    In year 3 we were going swimming with school and I was sat at the back of the bus with my friends (the cool kidz ofc) they dared me to stick my middle finger up at the car behind so I did. The woman in the car then followed us to the swimming pool and told my teacher so I cried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Showed a girl my willy.
    😂🙈

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Adapted the original Grand Theft Auto into a board-game, creatively titled 'The Game of Crime', which briefly made me the most popular person in my school.
    I want to play this adaptation

ReputationRep:
    I covered a section of my bedroom wall in my mums lipstick and blamed it on my little sister because I wanted my walls painted blue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    😂🙈
    What are these things? What do they mean?

ReputationRep:
    Agreed with the Tories on something (cannot remember what it was)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    What are these things? What do they mean?
    Basically I found it very amusing.

ReputationRep:
    In reception for some reason I found it really funny to scream in people's ears like I wouldn't stop laughing for ages after doing it and the teacher told me off one morning and then in the afternoon during quiet time I crept up behind her chair and screamed in her ear and she started crying because I scared her so much

ReputationRep:
    Everyone says I was the devil when I was 1-5 years old. :lol:

I was holding onto the outside of my mum and dad's bedroom window when I was a toddler, and then my neighbours saw me. :lol: I don't remember this, but my mum tells this story all the time.

I jumped onto my sister's wardrobe and it broke and fell on top of me.

When I was 2/3, I was at my autie's house and apprentley I left and walked back to mine. We didn't live that far away, but there were a lot of stair cases and alley ways you had to go through. My auntie was panicking and cry to my mum on the phone, and then I turned up home and knocked on the door. I have been told I developed quite quickly.

I broke the oven by bashing it with a hammar; I ripped the wallpapers off; I shaved my hair off; slapped a women on the aeroplane, gosh I was a terror.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    Basically I found it very amusing.
    I see. You find my willy amusing?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.