this is Mabon
    we have four , a gypsy cob
    welsh sec C
    welsh mountain pony sec A
    and welsh pony x connemara x unknown
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Daughter had her when she was 12 because we couldn't bear to have to do the 13.2 then sell for a 14.2. We bought the 15.2 as a mother and daughter share but she is way too much to handle as she's a typical mare. She went straight up against the adults at our local BSJA and won lots!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Someone's mum)
    Daughter had her when she was 12 because we couldn't bear to have to do the 13.2 then sell for a 14.2. We bought the 15.2 as a mother and daughter share but she is way too much to handle as she's a typical mare. She went straight up against the adults at our local BSJA and won lots!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    aw :-) i wana see pics :-)

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  511.7 KB
    My girl Savannah who is a Welsh Sec D I always love Welsh's. Such soft eyes in my opinion x

ReputationRep:
    I have a 16 year old, 14hh Welsh thing as we like to call him! He's got a bit of welsh mountain, bit of Welsh section C and a bit of new forest in him; a proper mongrel! love him though, he's an absolute sweetheart.
    Attached Images

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    No, but I have met several famous jockeys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khadijah123)
    Hey I have a 13:2 cheeky little coblet his dam was sec b x Arab and sire gypsy cob x

Actually I joined the forum in hopes of finding a lightweight jockey ! I need someone who can do a week day so not really easy in winter haha !!
    Can't work out how to add the pic after I chose the file duh !!
    Hey what uni? x

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.