Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So fed up of being ignored by bf watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DominiqueNelson)
    Well I am trying to do my A-Levels but I can't focus because I am so stressed and feel so **** all of the time. To be honest it is a big thing in my life because I am so alone apart from him and his family, other than that I have no one and it hurts so damn much being alone so right now, no I don't feel like I have a real life. Life at the moment just feels pointless, not just because of him but because I will lose so much more if I did have to leave this amazing family I have only just gained.
    When I said real life I meant what 99% of people do after school where they all struggle to get going financially, career wise and academically. The stresses of life take over. For me I am always stressed over my degree, job and money. I did not realise you were still at school. I promise once you become an adult, unless you are rich a boyfriend becomes the least of your worries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gears265)
    When I said real life I meant what 99% of people do after school where they all struggle to get going financially, career wise and academically. The stresses of life take over. For me I am always stressed over my degree, job and money. I did not realise you were still at school. I promise once you become an adult, unless you are rich a boyfriend becomes the least of your worries
    Thanks for that message :heart:

ReputationRep:
    I'm constantly at home on my own and even when he does cuddle me he's constantly on his phone talking to university friends. I don't moan at him for going out and listen to him talking about friends and drinking but he doesn't seem to want to ever spend time with me anymore. I just feel a bit like a waste of space at the moment, I've moved up to Wrexham with him and his family because I live with them (had big problems at home with my mum) and just feel isolated.
    Tell him all of this.

ReputationRep:
    I have spoken to him numerous times and he says he'll spend time with me and doesn't, It just keeps going around in circles. One day after talking he'll spend the day with me and then it'll be back to square one! x
    You can't have him all to yourself he has a life you know, if he loves you he will make time for you, but you seem like a bit of a nag, spend more time with your own friends.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.