OP ur eccentric and good fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    why?
    Weak bladder.

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    You're not unlike quite a few people on the internet, trying to give off a completely different persona than the one you likely have in real life; purely because it's the one you'd rather have.

I might be going for some psych 101 analysis here, but something tells me you overcompensate online by acting incredibly confident to the point of arrogance, talking about getting girls etc. because you can't do that in real life. You're probably not as confident, perhaps even introverted and maybe not doing so well with the ladies. The internet provides you a space to don the persona you've always wanted, but is it really satisfying? I mean it's all an act while looking at a student forum on a faintly glowing screen, curled up under the covers inside your house.

I'm also willing to bet you're quite self-aware on here, thus the reason for making this thread. You know how you come across. I get that it may validate you in some way to portray yourself as this high status guy, but I'd suggest dropping the facade. It's doing you more harm than good.

But hey, what do I know. You may just be another arrogant guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    For legal reasons I can't show my face.

But my personality - does anyone find that attractive?
    I don't think "attractive" is the right term. I'd say you're an interesting character hence why you always seem to recieve at least a page of responses even if it's beyond clear that it's a troll thread. I do think you're actually a really nice person. You often mask it though behind this figure of 'apparent awesome-ness'(?)... which is a shame. (But it makes you who you are so I suppose keep it up. ^-^ I mean I'm not encouraging anything but, you wouldn't be awesome genius without this air of self importance that you seem to hold. (': )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You lack a certain originality.

ReputationRep:
    dunno

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    You're not unlike quite a few people on the internet, trying to give off a completely different persona than the one you likely have in real life; purely because it's the one you'd rather have.

I might be going for some psych 101 analysis here, but something tells me you overcompensate online by acting incredibly confident to the point of arrogance, talking about getting girls etc. because you can't do that in real life. You're probably not as confident, perhaps even introverted and maybe not doing so well with the ladies. The internet provides you a space to don the persona you've always wanted, but is it really satisfying? I mean it's all an act while looking at a student forum on a faintly glowing screen, curled up under the covers inside your house.

I'm also willing to bet you're quite self-aware on here, thus the reason for making this thread. You know how you come across. I get that it may validate you in some way to portray yourself as this high status guy, but I'd suggest dropping the facade. It's doing you more harm than good.

But hey, what do I know. You may just be another arrogant guy.
    My line of thought about this thread was similar to this.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Whiny, entitled, comes across as arrogant and a bit of a show off. So I guess no you don't seem attractive to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    For legal reasons I can't show my face.

But my personality - does anyone find that attractive?
    Think not what others can do for you but what you can do for others.

ReputationRep:
    What is your purpose in life?

And no...please don't answer, I don't want to know.

What are we all doing even replying to this thread! Never again will I entertain this!

ReputationRep:
    are you the guy on the moon in the John Lewis advert ?

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I'd wreck your ******* and lick butter off your scrotum.

ReputationRep:
    Sure you are attractive. Gravity always attracts

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.