Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Ahmed766)
    for real? What about, there really isn't that much in Swansea
    It's their fault for going if they feel really bad, there should be a warning for those who are single at the entrance of winter wonderland :lol:
    It's just so different to London, and for that reason it really appeals to me haha.

Valentines day is enough, they don't need to take over xmas too :hmmm: :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    It's just so different to London, and for that reason it really appeals to me haha.

Valentines day is enough, they don't need to take over xmas too :hmmm: :afraid:
    Valentines day is 3 days before my birthday just to make it 10000x better :borat:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Valentines day is 3 days before my birthday just to make it 10000x better :borat:
    Aw man loool, that really isn't the time to be single :toofunny:

If it makes you feel better, I missed being born on April fools by a couple of precious minutes.:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Aw man loool, that really isn't the time to be single :toofunny:

If it makes you feel better, I missed being born on April fools by a couple of precious minutes.:rofl:
    ooo you're 17
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    ooo you're 17
    I'm 18, awkward :innocent:

After a bad year complemented with bad grades, I decided to start from square 1 again :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18, awkward :innocent:

After a bad year complemented with bad grades, I decided to start from square 1 again :afraid:
    Same... I don't want to turn 19
    I couldn't do that, I would hate to do everything all over again :afraid: but you did great your grades probably got a lot better
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Same... I don't want to turn 19
    I couldn't do that, I would hate to do everything all over again :afraid: but you did great your grades probably got a lot better
    You're going to be so old omg

Yeah last year was depressing and it was so embarrassing telling people (still is, but whatev :ahee:) but I'm glad I did it in the end :yep:

Why are you applying to medicine this year, are you on a gap year?

ReputationRep:
    ohh man. I just can't find any good deals, EE are looking to make me pay £50 for the 6S with 5gb internet and unlimited but I can't afford that garbage
    This is what I have

ReputationRep:
    You're going to be so old omg

Yeah last year was depressing and it was so embarrassing telling people (still is, but whatev :ahee:) but I'm glad I did it in the end :yep:

Why are you applying to medicine this year, are you on a gap year?
    Ok no need to make me feel bad about it :cheeky:

I wanted to apply for medicine last year but I had BBBCC at As and was too ashamed to apply because I knew I would be insta rejected :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    This is what I have
    I bet you're super rich though
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Ok no need to make me feel bad about it :cheeky:

I wanted to apply for medicine last year but I had BBBCC at As and was too ashamed to apply because I knew I would be insta rejected :lol:
    sorry :getmecoat:

You went from BBB to A*AA?! Goals
    I hope you looked your teachers right in the eyes on results day and smiled. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    sorry :getmecoat:

You went from BBB to A*AA?! Goals
    I hope you looked your teachers right in the eyes on results day and smiled. :lol:
    OOO close, I went from BCC to that, that's why I have 2 B's at As
    I actually got a U in my maths mock and drowned in maths papers before the real exams by two weeks :eek:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    OOO close, I went from BCC to that, that's why I have 2 B's at As
    I actually got a U in my maths mock and drowned in maths papers before the real exams by two weeks :eek:
    That upgrade in grades is even more amazing now that you've mentioned carrying on the Cs. Stop making me envy your intelligence :hmmm:

I'm really happy it worked out well for you though, you've only a few more hurdles to go and then you'll have made it! :dance:

ReputationRep:
    That upgrade in grades is even more amazing now that you've mentioned carrying on the Cs. Stop making me envy your intelligence :hmmm:

I'm really happy it worked out well for you though, you've only a few more hurdles to go and then you'll have made it! :dance:
    But the fact that EE were able to exploit me into a 24 month contract for such a basic device is proof I'm not as intelligent as you think I am

but do I got that 14A* at GCSE though ? :albertein: My GCSE's are so bad you need special lenses to be able to look at them.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    But the fact that EE were able to exploit me into a 24 month contract for such a basic device is proof I'm not as intelligent as you think I am

but do I got that 14A* at GCSE though ? :albertein: My GCSE's are so bad you need special lenses to be able to look at them.
    :rofl: EE are a special case, they'd try sweet talking a goldfish into purchase a goldfish bowl speaker or summit :erm:

And that's why there are unis that prefer that you get good A Level and UCKAT / BMAT results than GCSEs :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: EE are a special case, they'd try sweet talking a goldfish into purchase a goldfish bowl speaker or summit :erm:

And that's why there are unis that prefer that you get good A Level and UCKAT / BMAT results than GCSEs :fyi:
    Don't remind me, in Economics we had a case study about EE and how they monopolised the market.. I later called them that day threatening to sue them to the competition and markets authority if they don't discount my phone :rofl:
    I wouldn't actually mind studying in Swansea but they only have graduate medicine.. And you have to do this weird entry exam called the GAMSAT :dry:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Don't remind me, in Economics we had a case study about EE and how they monopolised the market.. I later called them that day threatening to sue them to the competition and markets authority if they don't discount my phone :rofl:
    I wouldn't actually mind studying in Swansea but they only have graduate medicine.. And you have to do this weird entry exam called the GAMSAT :dry:
    That is so funny omg, I bet the phone operator didn't even know how to respond to that outburst :lol:

Oh? You could've met my magnificent self omg :erm: (if I even went to Swansea, that is). What is your 5th choice?

ReputationRep:
    That is so funny omg, I bet the phone operator didn't even know how to respond to that outburst :lol:

Oh? You could've met my magnificent self omg :erm: (if I even went to Swansea, that is). What is your 5th choice?
    Now that I think about it I feel so embarrassed for me and the person on the other side :rofl: :embarrassed:

I'm applying to UCL for biochemistry btw wouldn't you go to a Swansea Uni open day or visit the city if you do get an offer and want to study there? I can give you a tour :innocent:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Now that I think about it I feel so embarrassed for me and the person on the other side :rofl: :embarrassed:

I'm applying to UCL for biochemistry btw wouldn't you go to a Swansea Uni open day or visit the city if you do get an offer and want to study there? I can give you a tour :innocent:
    :rofl: we all do silly things sometimes

What? Give me a tour of a uni you don't go to? :rofl: it's like me offering to give you a tour of Imperial, just strolling in like

Apparently there's an applicant day there in Late Feb / early March should I get an offer so I'll get back to you on that :lol:

There will be tears if that offer does not come.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: we all do silly things sometimes

What? Give me a tour of a uni you don't go to? :rofl: it's like me offering to give you a tour of Imperial, just strolling in like

Apparently there's an applicant day there in Late Feb / early March should I get an offer so I'll get back to you on that :lol:

There will be tears if that offer does not come.
    But I've used the library there many times and it was awesome I know a few students who go there and naah I'm not as smooth as that guy
    I'm sure there won't be any need for tears :console:and sure!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.