Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

If You Are Not Good Looking Disregard Women watch

• Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    Thanks for making me guilty now, brb going to kill myself.
    You going to kill yourself is depressing me, stop it. By stopping it, I don't mean stop breathing omg :hmmm:

(Original post by Bringer of Truth)
    Believe Me. If You're Not Good looking You'll Be a Beta Cuckold Nothing More Nothing Less. Even if You're From Oxford With A Penthouse In Dubai, Or A Ferrari 458 Spyder, She'll Still Be Getting Railed By The Pool Boy With The Good Looks And The Good Genes. Literally, I'm Here To Bring The Red Pill To TSR. The Truth. Women Cannot Control This It's Just Life. Personality Means a Bit But Compared To Alpha Slayer Chad, Captain Of The Football Team You're Her Beta Supplier, Whilst He Gets Her Libido Revving.

Therefore, Disregard Them. Get Castrated Or Acquire Other Hobbies. Don't Pursue Them Ever.

Bringer Of Truth - 9/11/2015 00:53
    I actually agree with this, i'm not good looking and I don't get any attention from girls. Even when they see me get out my dad's slk 250 they still don't care. I gave up a while ago though. I tried getting ripped but girls only care about your face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I actually agree with this, i'm not good looking and I don't get any attention from girls. Even when they see me get out my dad's slk 250 they still don't care. I gave up a while ago though. I tried getting ripped but girls only care about your face
    Exactly Man. It's Like Failing A Major Aspect Of Life As Soon As You're Born. Get Plastic Surgery If You Can Afford it. I,e Jaw Implant, or Rhinoplasty, Not Major Stuff But May Help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubisoft)
    Are you attractive?
    Yes -----> get women
    No ---> Are you rich? ----> yes -----> get women
    |
    |
    |---> No----> get fuked
    But not by women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    You going to kill yourself is depressing me, stop it. By stopping it, I don't mean stop breathing omg :hmmm:
    :lol: Savage

ReputationRep:
    Im not great looking but i do just fine.

I cannot tell if you are shouting at me. Use ALL caps next time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    So what was your preferred method of castration?
    Verbal, by the look of it.

ReputationRep:
    Believe Me. If You're Not Good looking You'll Be a Beta Cuckold Nothing More Nothing Less. Even if You're From Oxford With A Penthouse In Dubai, Or A Ferrari 458 Spyder, She'll Still Be Getting Railed By The Pool Boy With The Good Looks And The Good Genes. Literally, I'm Here To Bring The Red Pill To TSR. The Truth. Women Cannot Control This It's Just Life. Personality Means a Bit But Compared To Alpha Slayer Chad, Captain Of The Football Team You're Her Beta Supplier, Whilst He Gets Her Libido Revving.

Therefore, Disregard Them. Get Castrated Or Acquire Other Hobbies. Don't Pursue Them Ever.

I'm crying

ReputationRep:

When it comes to what women see as ‘good looking’, that varies a ton. If looks were as important to women as you think they are, then 90% of men would be in big trouble.

Women do take looks into account, but in the overall scheme of things, to women, looks play a smaller role in deciding whether they'll sleep with you than it does when it comes to men deciding if they'll sleep with a woman.

Think about from an evolutionary standpoint.

It's only been in the last 100 years, since TV films and Hollywood that what men looked like was even an issue.

You think women cared about what men looked like 700 years ago ? Human beings have been on this planet for 100 thousand years. Well guess what ? Women in terms of what they find attractive is STILL the same as what it was 100 thousand years ago.

They still like men to men. They are still attracted to social status and leadership. The same as a 100 thousand years ago

Now don't get it twisted. I’d say handsome men often have an easier time opening, but in the end, opening and getting into conversation is only 10% of the game, Women will cut them more slack and yes, some times being very handsome can be enough for some women to have sex.

But a man's good looks are only important for the first ten seconds really. He still needs game.

ReputationRep:
    Why Only Women?

ReputationRep:
    To sum up this thread, what OP really means is
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg bruh wenches.jpg (8.1 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Are you from lookism.net srs?

Tell us something we don't already know OP.

(Original post by Forumaddict)
    Are you from lookism.net srs?
    It's time for OP to LDAR.

ReputationRep:
    OP you are a disgrace. Why aren't you getting surgery? There are no "other hobbies". If you can't live life partying it up in Ibiza then there IS no life to live. Period.

ReputationRep:
    Apologies WoodyMKC. Will Consider This For Future Posts.

Bringer Of Truth 9/11/15 - 01:00
    lol this guy

Exactly Man. It's Like Failing A Major Aspect Of Life As Soon As You're Born. Get Plastic Surgery If You Can Afford it. I,e Jaw Implant, or Rhinoplasty, Not Major Stuff But May Help.
    To be honest though why would I want a judgemental girlfriend anyway? And if I want to get laid I can just get a stripper that looks like a supermodel

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.