Turn on thread page Beta

Are all Muslims homophobes? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Why are you asking me this? Trying to bring my homophobe character out? LOL I wouldn't let things escalate that far.. hmm dunno.
    You cant control your son. LOL
    Once he is 18 and has made up his mind, he is gonna be out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eoe)
    You cant control your son. LOL
    Once he is 18 and has made up his mind, he is gonna be out
    he can go

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaaneman Tu Mera)

Go to 4:12
    We don't hate gay people. It's a free country in the West and even in Islamic countries, it's not that gays are hated. They have free will and are allowed to be attracted to men but it is seen as a mental deficiency. Therefore, we hate the action, not the people.

In Islam, gay Muslims should try hard not to do gay stuff because that is where it is expressly forbidden. If someone has gay sex or sex with animals, God curses them.

We don't condone it, we just forbid the action.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butternuts96)
    We don't hate gay people. It's a free country in the West and even in Islamic countries, it's not that gays are hated. They have free will and are allowed to be attracted to men but it is seen as a mental deficiency. Therefore, we hate the action, not the people.

In Islam, gay Muslims should try hard not to do gay stuff because that is where it is expressly forbidden. If someone has gay sex or sex with animals, God curses them.

We don't condone it, we just forbid the action.
    Oh yeah

'We don't hate homosexuals - we hate homosexuality'

That's like that girl Becky who doesn't hate blacks, she just wishes there wasn't an African race

There u go ladies and gents, a Muslim admitting that Muslims are in fact homophobic. The funny part is when non-Muslim left wing Islam apologists try to claim that Muslims arent homophobic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    Oh yeah

That's like that girl Becky who doesn't hate blacks, she just wishes there wasn't an African race

There u go ladies and gents, a Muslim admitting that Muslims are in fact homophobic. The funny part is when non-Muslim left wing Islam apologists try to claim that Muslims arent homophobic
    Happy to prove your point mate. At least we got one thing in common, we both hate the apologists I just stated the facts btw. No ifs or buts about it. If someone says something other than what I said in my inital comment, they certainly aren't speaking about Islam.

ReputationRep:
    I'm neither Muslim nor homophobic, but this really isn't a valid comparison. From what I've read, Muslims think homosexual acts are sinful, not homosexuality (i.e. just the attraction) itself.

Obviously, that doesn't justify the horrific treatment of gay people in those backward countries that use the Qu'ran as the basis of their legal systems.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah

Stop comparing homosexuals to black people it is not right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamthetruth)
    Stop comparing homosexuals to black people it is not right
    Oh look another homophobe

ReputationRep:
    Stop comparing homosexuality to pedophilia or sex with animals

ReputationRep:
    Oh look another homophobe
    I'm not and you calling me that solves nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamthetruth)
    I'm not and you calling me that solves nothing
    Good, I am not trying to solve anything

ReputationRep:
    Is it Queen Mary? Is it true that like half the uni is Muslim?
    It would be hard to find a Uni that is more liberal than Queen Mary tbh... don't know who told you otherwise :/ most open collection of people other than soas probably

love the video op thanks for sharing

ReputationRep:
    Why are you asking me this? Trying to bring my homophobe character out? LOL I wouldn't let things escalate that far.. hmm dunno.
    Curiosity. I'd like to know how you wouldn't let things escalate.

ReputationRep:
    As a parent I'd accept my child as they are, disowning them is out of the question. But i will stress it to them that they can't act on it, because it isn't permissible in Islam is it? And being a Muslim parent, I will have to help my child and guide them to the straight path.
    If he didn't listen to you and got a bj from a guy would he go to hell do you think?

Would God get really really angry?

Supposing it was just a kiss? A stern telling off from the all merciful, or hell for all eternity?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I wouldn't want to take a walk around a Pakistani neighbourhood and then experience some of their Sharia Law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generallee)
    If he didn't listen to you and got a bj from a guy would he go to hell do you think?

Would God get really really angry?

Supposing it was just a kiss? A stern telling off from the all merciful, or hell for all eternity?

Being gay isn't one of the things that makes you a non-Muslim lol. So you're can't be in hell for all eternity for being gay... lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yulebook)
    Yes. I wouldn't want to take a walk around a Pakistani neighbourhood and then experience some of their Sharia Law.
    m8, IT'S THE IRAQI LAW.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starvation13)
    Being gay isn't one of the things that makes you a non-Muslim lol. So you're can't be in hell for all eternity for being gay... lol.
    Oh so gay guys if they are Muslims go to heaven. Got it! Does that mean they have virgin guys up there for them to bonk for all eternity?

It doesn't seem fair otherwise, because they wouldn't be interested in the virgin girls up there would they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generallee)
    Oh so gay guys if they are Muslims go to heaven. Got it! Does that mean they have virgin guys up there for them to bonk for all eternity?

It doesn't seem fair otherwise, because they wouldn't be interested in the virgin girls up there would they?
    That's a common myth. There are no 70 virgins, they don't exist :laugh:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.